Notifications
Clear all

Country to buy quality Derma-roller from?

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 11/11/2015 8:29 am

Hi all. So I have been researching at home derma-rolling to reduce my acne scars and it seems like something I want to try for at least a few months. I have watched numerous utube vids and read quite a bit online.

However, I cannot seem to find a country to buy from that is known for quality products. I would only trust a derma-roller (since it is a medical device) made in these countries: UK, Germany, France, Japan, and S. Korea. I do not trust rollers made in China based on what I have read and how sometimes they use false advertising (i.e. stainless steel does not equal titanium).... I know that manufacturing quality has general improved in China, but they are still not at a level where other countries have been for decades...

Please direct me to some sites where I can buy derma-rollers from those countries. I can't seem to find them on the web...

MemberMember
(@ari-abdul)

Posted : 11/11/2015 8:46 am

Try Amazon and read their reviews :)

MemberMember
(@tannerfromwi)

Posted : 11/14/2015 1:26 am

White Lotus is supposed to be good.

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 11/14/2015 8:29 am

So after searching the web or a while, it seems like I could only find derma rollers with decent reviews and quality (not made in China) that are sold direct through websites and not on Amazon.com.

Anyone have experience with the Dr Roller sold direct through this site? http://www.dermarollershop.com/shop/dermarollers/