Notifications
Clear all

Cyst gone but still lumpy and purple

MemberMember
(@mohammedhazara)

Posted : 11/09/2015 2:22 am

i had a cyst on my chin and its been 2 weeks and the cyst no longer hurts and it never came to a head. But now the lump is still there and its changed colors to purple. The top layer is dry and peels. what is this plz help me

MemberMember
(@mohammedhazara)

Posted : 11/10/2015 1:52 am

But it is still lumpy. scarring is when it is flat.

MemberMember
(@mohammedhazara)

Posted : 11/19/2015 9:05 pm

bump

anyone? im still getting these

MemberMember
(@user496075)

Posted : 11/19/2015 9:13 pm

When I get really bad cystic acne around my temples, this happens to me. The cyst will last much longer on that area than anywhere else on my face. Then after about 2 weeks the cyst would go away but a little bump would stay there. Sometimes they take more than a month to go away, but eventually they will. Just don't touch it or mess with it and it should go away in time!

MemberMember
(@mohammedhazara)

Posted : 12/09/2015 2:27 am

On 11/20/2015, 1226, hcs92 said:

When I get really bad cystic acne around my temples, this happens to me. The cyst will last much longer on that area than anywhere else on my face. Then after about 2 weeks the cyst would go away but a little bump would stay there. Sometimes they take more than a month to go away, but eventually they will. Just don't touch it or mess with it and it should go away in time!

Hey thanks bro. The problem is that its STILL purple and a little bloody too. i think from the BP?