Alcar Acetyl L Carn...

Notifications
Clear all

Alcar Acetyl L Carnetine 1gram a day

MemberMember
(@jezzabella114)

Posted : 11/08/2015 7:26 am

I used this initially for my heart (it helps with palpitations etc) and noticed howmuch dryer my face became. It was so dry i could actually moisturize with emu oil which i did not mind at all.
It took 1-2 weeks to kick in, taking 1 gram in 600ml of water every morning, from a bpa free cup.I did not change my diet, but i did also drink more water (because i was drinking this in the first hour of being awake)
I stopped taking Alcar recently due to bad time management and have noticed how oily my face and hair has been lately, so i will be starting again tomorrow, as i have had tiny keratin bumps pop up around my face, neck and hair line.

I find it works for back acne (my scars actually healed after 6 months of taking this and MSM in water) aswell as neck acne, oily skin and oily hair.

Vermilion liked
MemberMember
(@eugene)

Posted : 11/18/2015 1:24 pm

This sounds reasonably safe (unlike overdosing on b5), so I went ahead and ordered a bag of alcar. It should arrive tomo, and I'll update within a week.

MemberMember
(@purplxed)

Posted : 01/09/2016 9:16 pm

On 11/18/2015, 116, Eugene said:

This sounds reasonably safe (unlike overdosing on b5), so I went ahead and ordered a bag of alcar. It should arrive tomo, and I'll update within a week.

How are things going with this?

MemberMember
(@eugene)

Posted : 01/18/2016 3:16 pm

It doesn't do much, and that's with combining 500mg of b5. So far the only reliable thing that works temporarily is a topical gel I found

MemberMember
(@vermilion)

Posted : 01/20/2016 12:07 am

On 1/18/2016, 1225, Eugene said:

It doesn't do much, and that's with combining 500mg of b5. So far the only reliable thing that works temporarily is a topical gel I found

Can you post the link to the product you used specifically (or private message)? I am on accutane at the moment, but would like to research it anyway.

MemberMember
(@baxtermcdoobinson)

Posted : 01/20/2016 2:16 am

It's a naturally produced in our body from the semiessential amino acid L-cartinine. It's just an acetylation to the molecule creating Acetyl-L-Carnitine. It works great alongside a good cardio set up and proper diet. It helps increase fatty acid oxidation, And coincidentally our skin's layers can be categoirzed as a lipid or fat. Overall increase in the effective lipolytic activity so it's going to be seen at all physiological levels such as the endocrine system's adiponectin/adipcytes, our integumentary system, and immune health. Those are just assoicated with acne, but this L-carrtinne isomer has a very diverse role that may arguably touch every level.

...Hahah pantothenic acid, I've read through those threads.