Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

hi!! im 15 and i just started month three of accutane, or claravis on a 40 mg doce once in morning once at night, ( orange pill) i don't have SEVERE acne i just have a bunch if smallish pimples on my cheeks, and my forehead is relatively clear.. i do have pretty bad back breakouts  and a couple on my chest and shoulder, my nose bleeds lightly and is very dry and so are my lips but not too bad, i just wanted to hear from some people who finished accutane or have been past month 3.. when will i start seeing results?? I'm getting so anxious.. I'm on a 5 month treatment and i feel like nothing has improved too much.. i just want clear skin and don't wanna wear makeup anymore:( I've been so patient but i need some advice to keep my going 

Edited by stellyymarie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just stick with it! Its not uncommon for people to not clear up until the final month or even after treatment is complete. I'm 1 week into month 4. I saw immediate results with about 80% clearance in the first month. The other 20% is still hanging around and i'm still getting many active spots. I'm on 100mgs a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×