Notifications
Clear all

Breaking out !!

MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/07/2015 9:36 am

I've been in the regimen four weeks now and I was expecting better results if I'm honest.

My cheeks are almost completely clear and smooth to touch except for one or two pimples which is good seen as I had about 5 on each cheek when I started.

But my chin is crazy right now and it's much worse than when I started but it only seems to be the right side of my chin the left side is clear but I did get one small Pimple on there yesterday. I literally wake up with new pimples on the right side of my chin everyday I have about 5 on there right now all clustered together so it just looks awful it looks even worse under make up. The acne on my chin is hormonal and I'm thinking Is the regimen not enough to clear this??? But then I don't get why it's cleared one side of my chin and not the other???

Before the regimen I used clindamycin that worked kinda well to reduce the size of the pimples and I'm really thinking is it ok to put some of this on my chin or should I stop using the regimen on my chin all together or push through !!!

MemberMember
(@systemtrend)

Posted : 11/08/2015 8:19 pm

If it helped last time then use it in conjunction with the regime. Sometimes it takes a while to work but stay on the course.

MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/09/2015 3:38 pm

If it helped last time then use it in conjunction with the regime. Sometimes it takes a while to work but stay on the course.

I've gone back to reducing my use of BP to the pea size as I feel like when I started to increase my dose i broke out I've also read other ppl experienced that too also using clindamycin on my chin in conjunction thoughmost ppl will prob adviseagainst this