Notifications
Clear all

What's the worst part of the face to have acne?

MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 11/05/2015 7:10 pm

This is just a general question that i've always wondered what others think.

What part of your face or the face in general do you think is the worst part to have acne? :) 
This is with all things taken into consideration: duration, scarring, how it looks etc.

I have horrible cysts on my chin, yet i find that it never scars. The worst area for me is my cheeks. Even a tiny blackhead will always scar me and its so embarrassing because cheeks take up like half the face.

What are your opinions? :)

MemberMember
(@convinceme)

Posted : 11/05/2015 8:37 pm

I'd say the corners of the nose (the corners near the nostrils). It's not so much about scarring or how it looks but it sure hurts. I'm talking about those acne that develop into a pustule containing white pus.

I'm guessing the flesh around that area of the nose is tougher and anything that grows/forces its way out is going to hurt. Even if it looks ready to gently nudge the pus out, it's still going to hurt. :|

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 11/06/2015 12:10 am

I'd say the corners of the nose (the corners near the nostrils). It's not so much about scarring or how it looks but it sure hurts. I'm talking about those acne that develop into a pustule containing white pus.

I'm guessing the flesh around that area of the nose is tougher and anything that grows/forces its way out is going to hurt. Even if it looks ready to gently nudge the pus out, it's still going to hurt. :|

YES! I had one a few days ago and it kills. I also find when i extract the pimple in that area it always makes like 10 more tiny pimples around it!

MemberMember
(@convinceme)

Posted : 11/06/2015 12:40 am

YES! I had one a few days ago and it kills. I also find when i extract the pimple in that area it always makes like 10 more tiny pimples around it!

Ex-ac-tly! Any extraction done around that area simply gives birth to even more pus waiting beneath the skin. It's almost as though we're simply chasing the pustule around -- what we see on the surface is not the entire story that's unfolding beneath.

MemberMember
(@mr-friday)

Posted : 11/06/2015 5:21 am

For me it was always the middle of my forehead, couldn't ever wear hats because if the rim of the hat touched a pimple it would be the most excruciating pain. I never really got acne on my cheeks, but I did notice the cheeks scar extremely easy and that is very frustrating. The nose area is terrible too, they just hurt. Acne just sucks, all together.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@djian)

Posted : 11/06/2015 9:46 am

For me, the worst part of having acne is on my forehead and cheeks. I scar easily even if i didn't have that much acne, it looked horrible. I just hate it when I'm talking to someone, and they are looking at me acne, not my eyes. But yeah acne is horrible either way.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 11/06/2015 2:19 pm

This is just a general question that i've always wondered what others think.

What part of your face or the face in general do you think is the worst part to have acne? :) 
This is with all things taken into consideration: duration, scarring, how it looks etc.

I have horrible cysts on my chin, yet i find that it never scars. The worst area for me is my cheeks. Even a tiny blackhead will always scar me and its so embarrassing because cheeks take up like half the face.

What are your opinions? :)

For me most of my acne is on my chin and above my mouth. I can't stand those ones close to my mouth because when i talk or smile i feel them. They are also so obvious when people look at your face - looks like i've spilt food or something all around my mouth - so gross. The ones on my forehead don't bother me much because i've grown a fringe of hair which covers them nicely. 

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@fade95)

Posted : 11/08/2015 7:07 am

Forehead deff..

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 11/08/2015 1:51 pm

Deffo the cheeks and temples.. Is scars so easy!

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@clearskinavenger)

Posted : 11/08/2015 11:31 pm

Definitely the cheeks, I use to play lacrosse in hs and one time I got a zit there and it hit against my helmet In a game, three years later it's scarred and still there. Also, the side of your nose it just brings a lot of attention to your face so I hate getting them there.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 11/08/2015 11:51 pm

FOREHEAD :P

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@porswis)

Posted : 11/11/2015 5:23 pm

I hate to get pimples on nose and forehead. But the cheeks area is the worse! As most people said it leaves a red mark that takes alot more time to heal. Its trully annoying! I have one scar on my cheek for 4 years now, It feels like it will be there for the rest of my life:/

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@feelsbadman)

Posted : 11/14/2015 2:37 pm

I would say the nose , because acne ruined my nose :(

MemberMember
(@mohammedhazara)

Posted : 11/19/2015 9:06 pm

Cheeks. they leave weird purple marks and it sucks

MemberMember
(@sopw)

Posted : 11/20/2015 8:09 am

Forehead for scars, around the mouth for pain, hard to even eat properly.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@savedbyhisgrace)

Posted : 11/20/2015 10:01 pm

Near or on the lips-they hurt so bad! Also around the nose it is like impossible to get rid of them.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@ben100604)

Posted : 11/22/2015 6:28 am

On the nose is definitely one of the most painful places to get acne for me.

I'd say that any acne which is in the centre of my face is the worst type e.g. on or around the nose. This is because it's so obvious for people to see when they're speaking to you. I mean, I'll sometimes get a spot along my jawline, but I couldn't care less about those ones as no one can really notice them.

I'd certainly say, though, that any acne is bad! There's no good type of acne!

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/22/2015 6:51 am

Forhead/front of chin/nose cause its the most noticeable, especially if you get those big ones. However, marks in this area tend to fade the fastest.

Cheek acne marks take forever to fade.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@rollercoaster)

Posted : 11/22/2015 3:30 pm

cheeks and nose... nose area is ugly especially when you get a big red one there because it's so obvious when people look directly at you. cheeks are also terrible, they scar easily and cheeks occupy a large part of the face...

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@prestonmeyers)

Posted : 11/23/2015 10:42 am

Without a single doubt for me : the chin and around the mouth. I used to have cystic Acne between 2006 and 2011 and it was only around my chin and mouth (sometimes above my lip). Scars fade over time, but that's the place where I get them and I hate it so much. It hurts inside really : I wouldn't bother having an occasionnal flare up on my cheek or jawline, but that has never happened (damn you chin).

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@wizard17)

Posted : 11/28/2015 6:23 am

My cheeks. Cant look straight in the mirror. I would always feel bad. So much scarring and I can't even afford having laser treatments. VERY EXPENSIVE.Still a student and studying. It kills me knowing that I still need to wait for 5 years before I could actually get a job and save up for the laser treatments needed to eliminate my scars.

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 10/16/2017 10:31 pm

BUMP. Still think cheeks are the WORST

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 10/17/2017 9:16 am

Cheek and jawline are by far the worst if you ask mesince they take forever to fade if they even do... Upside is that they dont hurt like the ones around the nose do. I am honestly not too worried about one around the nosesince I know it will fade within a 2-3 days.

MemberMember
(@chloe123)

Posted : 10/17/2017 9:31 am

14 minutes ago, aliasson said:

Cheek and jawline are by far the worst if you ask mesince they take forever to fade if they even do... Upside is that they dont hurt like the ones around the nose do. I am honestly not too worried about one around the nosesince I know it will fade within a 2-3 days.

100% agree omg