Affordable UK BP Id...

Notifications
Clear all

Affordable UK BP Idea

MemberMember
(@modman)

Posted : 11/05/2015 6:54 am

As we all know, Acne.org provides the best and most affordable BP.

I live in the UK, and of course the shipping cost from the USA isn't cheap, around 30. Once it arrives, I then have to pay an additional importation fee of 36 pounds. Through no fault of Acne.org, this makes it excessively expensive option for a BP source in the UK.

A few years ago you could buy 2.5% BP for cheap in any pharmacists. For some reason, all 2.5% and most of the 5% solutions were taken off the market. 10% is still easy to get, but is far too strong for anything but on the spot treatment.

Over the past year I have been experimenting with creating my own cosmetics. My idea is to purchase the 10% BP solution and then dilute it with a very basic lotion formula to make it a 2.5% BP solution.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I will keep you all updated on my progress.

modman

MemberMember
(@waiyujack)

Posted : 11/12/2015 7:12 am

Hi modman,

I live in the UK as well. Even though 5% BP solutions were taken off locally, you can still order some from the US amazon. Simply search benzoyl peroxide 5% generic. For 3 pack (each weighs 42.5grams), it costs you around 6.50 and3.89 for shipping if youchooseAmazonGlobal Standard Shipping. So, around10.40 in total which costs more or less the same as 3 tubes ofPanoxyl 10you get locally but milder in strength.