HELPPPP; need some ...

Notifications
Clear all

HELPPPP; need some reassurance

MemberMember
(@caseyjjj)

Posted : 11/05/2015 12:42 am

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks and things were looking really good for some time but now I am so flaky and dry and red. I've been having a lot of breakouts and I feel like I just had a major setback because I look worse than I did before. Please tell me this is normal and that I will clear up soon because I'm really freaking out (:

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 11/05/2015 11:12 am

Totally normal in the initial stages of the regimen. Don't get discouraged and keep going!!

Caseyjjj liked
MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/05/2015 3:45 pm

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks and things were looking really good for some time but now I am so flaky and dry and red. I've been having a lot of breakouts and I feel like I just had a major setback because I look worse than I did before. Please tell me this is normal and that I will clear up soon because I'm really freaking out (:

I've been on the regimen almost four weeks and I haven't experienced any redness since my first week but I'm in the same boat as you right now my skin is so dry and flaky and also am experiencing a break out the right side of my chin has had 3 large pimples on it since k started and when one seems to go down another one pops up this is so frustrating but apparently we have to keep going !

Caseyjjj liked
MemberMember
(@caseyjjj)

Posted : 11/05/2015 9:09 pm

I've been on the regimen almost four weeks and I haven't experienced any redness since my first week but I'm in the same boat as you right now my skin is so dry and flaky and also am experiencing a break out the right side of my chin has had 3 large pimples on it since k started and when one seems to go down another one pops up this is so frustrating but apparently we have to keep going !

Hahaha yes! I'm going through a lot more than just one breakout though. All my redness has seemed to come back and the dryness kills me. Andevery timeIlook in the mirror it seems like I have more pimples. Veryfrustratingbut we'll get through it (:

MemberMember
(@491164_1443953557)

Posted : 11/06/2015 10:30 pm

I've been on the regimen almost four weeks and I haven't experienced any redness since my first week but I'm in the same boat as you right now my skin is so dry and flaky and also am experiencing a break out the right side of my chin has had 3 large pimples on it since k started and when one seems to go down another one pops up this is so frustrating but apparently we have  to keep going ! 

Hahaha yes! I'm going through a lot more than just one breakout though. All my redness has seemed to come back and the dryness kills me. And every time I look in the mirror it seems like I have more pimples. Very frustrating but we'll get through it (:

It seems like we all are, I am on my 6th week and still breaking out. My skin is no longer flaky thanks to the aha, but I am still getting those pesky cystic breakouts. Ugh! :(

Caseyjjj liked
MemberMember
(@natalielucy)

Posted : 11/07/2015 12:01 pm

Hahaha yes! I'm going through a lot more than just one breakout though. All my redness has seemed to come back and the dryness kills me. Andevery timeIlook in the mirror it seems like I have more pimples. Veryfrustratingbut we'll get through it (:

It seems like we all are, I am on my 6th week and still breaking out. My skin is no longer flaky thanks to the aha, but I am still getting those pesky cystic breakouts. Ugh!

I have just ordered the aha so hopefully when I start using that the flakiness will go away it only really became a problem this week it wasn't that bad in my first two weeks and I thought that's when it would be at its worse. My chin is just breaking out like crazy still it's defo much worse than when I started I wouldn't say it's cystic but they have no head and stay for ages !! If I wear fondation after a few hours you can literally see it cracking on my face !

Caseyjjj liked