Notifications
Clear all

Fall skin

MemberMember
(@mimi9851)

Posted : 11/04/2015 10:06 pm

Does anyone else's skin get worse during the fall, particularly in the November month? Literally for the past 5 years, every November my skin is the worst, and then during the summer months it is perfectly clear. Anyone know how to specifically cure fall skin?

My skin right now has a lot of annoying bumps, and a few annoying bigger pimples on my forehead

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 11/06/2015 2:14 pm

I notice my skin isn't a big fan of season changes, it tends to get a little crappy for a month or two, then tends to regulate. I know my forehead was particularly bad January and February, not sure what that was about! So It might be a coincidence, who knows!

Do you find your skin gets better for the winter?

MemberMember
(@raisydaisy)

Posted : 11/07/2015 9:17 am

Same here, my skin was getting better and then got worse in october. I think the weather change affects the skin

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 11/08/2015 10:21 am

Same here, my skin was getting better and then got worse in october. I think the weather change affects the skin

Does anyone else's skin get worse during the fall, particularly in the November month? Literally for the past 5 years, every November my skin is the worst, and then during the summer months it is perfectly clear. Anyone know how to specifically cure fall skin?

My skin right now has a lot of annoying bumps, and a few annoying bigger pimples on my forehead

Do you guys find that your skin gets better as the seasonstabilizes? I find its the change that messes with me, but my skin gets more used to it as it gets in the middle of the season.

MemberMember
(@raisydaisy)

Posted : 11/08/2015 1:22 pm

Do you guys find that your skin gets better as the seasonstabilizes? I find its the change that messes with me, but my skin gets more used to it as it gets in the middle of the season.

Yeah, in October my skinbroke out and now in November it's getting better. It could be due to the skin getting used to the weather

MemberMember
(@shayan123)

Posted : 11/08/2015 4:53 pm

My skin tends to get better during the winter, and has no problem adjusting to summer weather; its mainly during the fall

MemberMember
(@robswife2)

Posted : 11/08/2015 8:04 pm

Yep. November and April are the 2 worst months for me. I think in November it's the decrease in humidity, and vice versa, in April it's the increase. Frustrating!