Notifications
Clear all

help me please

MemberMember
(@elenalona)

Posted : 11/04/2015 3:12 pm

Hello everyone
I have acne mostly on my forehead.There are some scars,whiteheads and bumps. I am going to travel abroad in a few days and I wanna have clear skin because this situation is making me so uncomfortable. I know that I can't clear all of my face in a few days but at least I wish that I can clear the biggest ones. Do you have any suggestions for clearing them faster? I just want them to look like they are healed or healing. Also my skin is really sensitive and fair so harsh treatments are making me worse. If any of you know a treatment for healing a specific acne faster which won't affect sensitive skin please help me. I need your advice

MemberMember
(@mr-friday)

Posted : 11/04/2015 6:24 pm

Unfortunately you can't rush the healing process of acne. I too suffered from acne on the forehead. The main cause of forehead acne is toxins that are being released through the skin because your liver is not flushing them out properly. I would recommend taking some milk thistle to get your liver back to fighting out the toxins. Let me know if that works for you!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 11/04/2015 8:26 pm

I agree with the above poster in terms of not being able to rush the healing process. You can ice your pimples which may help bring down inflammation. If they are deep then cortisone shots from the derm may help as well. There is no one cause of acne for everyone so start by evaluating your lifestyle, products you use, foods you eat, etc.