Notifications
Clear all

my life with acne

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 11/02/2015 12:29 pm

Hello Everybody

So i guess i would start off with a little introduction about myself. I am a male teenager, who is 17 years old. I am from Kazakhstan. I just wish to share my story with you

So well, I basically remeber myself having pimples since the age of 13. But as the fact I encountered "acne", at the age of 15, when my first cyst appeared on my left cheek. Oh, I still remember that day. It was awful. After that first cyst, my life has changed...

Before that "cyst", i didn't mind much about flaws that i had on my face. Yes, i was receiving comments from people, and I attempted to use some creams to clean up. I even went on facial treatment. But as long as I remember, it didn't stop me or made me feel insecure. I just didn't care much.

Cystic acne, attacked me very spontaneously (which actually happened after few week from my facial treatment). Within the matter of few days, my face was completely covered with huge eruptions, mainly on cheeks (and trust me, I mean it). Huge yellow whiteheads, cysts, nodules, pastules - it was like huge acne planets on my face. I was devastated, my parents were ...
I felt hopeless, my mom even wanted me to to take blood analysis, as she thought i was having some kind of infection. When i touched my cheeks, all i could feel was huge bumps underneath. I just couldnt feel a smooth skin. I have tried so many home remedies, creams, cleansers and even topical antibiotics. The only things i refused to try were accutane and internal antibiotics, as i believe that they would bring more harm than good.

So now I am 17, and still struggle with acne. I can say that my skin is much better than it used to be, but from time to time i have those bad skin days when it just get attacked with cysts for unknown reasons. The things that I am using are simple: benzoyl peroxide gel and some moisturisers and cleansers. Also, after many researches, I have restrained from lots of food that i used to love before, which are mainly: sugar, dairy, cofee, oil, junk food, chocolate and now im trying to cut off gluten. (I am really not sure, if it helps me at all)

So overall, wht i wish to say. Guys and girls, just be strong. I am in the same shoe right now. I know what is anxiety, mood swings, lack of confidence and motivation, devastation and just sensation of being alone. I even wore a mask today (from 9am-4pm), in order to hide those "flaws". But guess what, i will fight, I WILL FIGHT, and one day I am gonna look at the mirror and say to myself "I AM HAPPY WITH WHO I AM". Just lover yourself and dont give up, soon or later it would go away. Trust me

Ps: I would love to here any comments from you

MemberMember
(@blaisesheehan1)

Posted : 11/02/2015 4:49 pm

I find it hard to love myself with acne, waking up and seeing a spot grown just overnight breaks me. I don't know how much longer I can take, I don't have cystic acne. But about 5 pimples all over my face, some are large. I just don't know what to do.

MemberMember
(@finallylucky)

Posted : 11/02/2015 5:09 pm

Hey. It's good that you have that attitude. It's important. I just made a post about my sucess story if you wanna give it a look.
My tip is to not let it affect you in any way. Don't hide from your friends like i did. Don't be afraid of approaching people. Don't let it affect your career in any way. It's difficult, but necessary.

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 11/03/2015 1:04 am

Hey. It's good that you have that attitude. It's important. I just made a post about my sucess story if you wanna give it a look.
My tip is to not let it affect you in any way. Don't hide from your friends like i did. Don't be afraid of approaching people. Don't let it affect your career in any way. It's difficult, but necessary.

First of all, SO much appreciations for your reply.

I am genuinely happy for you, that you cleared up. It is especially good, that you did it NATURALLY. That is like just amazing that you found that one simple ingredient that you needed.

I doubt that it would help me, the reason for that is that i lived for 10 years in malaysia, where it was sun 365 days in a year. And for me, here in Kazakhstan ( where is much less sun) my skin is better. But i think that is probably because of dry weather, and sun has nothing to do with it. But anyhow, Thank you so much, and i would surely give it a try with your method

all the best))

MemberMember
(@keruen98)

Posted : 11/03/2015 3:03 am

That's very nice approach following by you. If you have a strong determination and good though, it doesn't matter how you look. Good luck and be happy.

http://www.getyourpillshop.com/

Thank you for taking your time to read and reply. Honestly, that is what I need now. I just want to hear words of support. THANK YOU

I find it hard to love myself with acne, waking up and seeing a spot grown just overnight breaks me. I don't know how much longer I can take, I don't have cystic acne. But about 5 pimples all over my face, some are large. I just don't know what to do.

I understand your feeling. Waking up every morning and with fear, look in the mirror. It is not easy, I know. But hey listen, you are not alone and it will go away. Just be strong. Perhaps try something that would work for you and help you.
All the best and smile)))