Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
On 22/11/2015, 05:35:49, AlexanderJ86 said:

If I clean up my acne, then they will move on to something else to comment on, like my weight, my clothes, my behaviour, my intelligence, etc. It really doesn't matter in my case. They just have the habit of making a problem out of anything. At least the prostitutes don't mind. They are far more social than regular women will ever be. Well, you need to get a good one. If you encounter a good one, then she is far more social.

They're "social" because you're paying them! It sounds like all you want from a relationship is sex. Well then enjoy your "social" prostitutes who are SO much better then us "regular" women. 

To me a real relationship is one based on a connection between souls, where you genuinely care about that person and want to know them - not just about how good looking they are - thats called lust.

14 hours ago, Geekgirl13 said:

They're "social" because you're paying them! It sounds like all you want from a relationship is sex. Well then enjoy your "social" prostitutes who are SO much better then us "regular" women. 

To me a real relationship is one based on a connection between souls, where you genuinely care about that person and want to know them - not just about how good looking they are - thats called lust.

Who cares about the reason? Souls don't exist by the way and I always care about other people, but not the other way around. That's how my problems started in the first place.