Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

And my community reputation on here is higher than yours.

Ohh man, i'm so sorry I didn't realize that, mm m my mistake I guess you win then..

LOL :D 

On 11/14/2015, 5:53:44, Lucas89 said:

I'll admit there was a woman I met online who thought I looked good because the pictures I used were photoshopped. When I met her in person she said that she would only go out with me if I cleared up my skin and never talked to me again after that.

Hi Lucas, I know where ur coming from if u recall my last post.  
Yes I can agree in part with other posters that beauty is subjective and that with the populaton we have of billions of ppl on this planet then someone will find all sorts as attractive and others not so. "But" attractiveness is hard wired in all of us to a degree, this is based on the evolution of our species and that we all find "health" or the illusion of health as attractive. Yes acne/oily skin doesn't do us any favours in the "appearance" of health, department.  
Since women do seek out the healthiest males they can find, and they usually have an avg of 5 guys sniffing around them at any point (an interesting stat I know), they do filter guys out by a few categories and health and appearance is ONE of them (some may not like this fact, but it is what it is)-(Places where arranged marriages are common, just knock those billions off the list straight away, as other factors dominate).

My suggestion to you is to forget changing the game, forget changing people, it just won't happen. This is how the mass population "without" skin issues are. 
I hate to say it but we have to present ourselves the best way we can, including our skin. So get your skin sorted, even if that means accutane..took 4 sessions of accutane for me. Life is considerably easier with clear skin, this I discovered when On accutane and my acne went and my oily skin shut down. (my oily skin returned later, but you already read about that).
Get healthy, gym, diet, a perfect skin regime incl any necessary meds and supps AND maintain it forever! I would rather not have to Panda to society like this, and say fuck it Oily skin to fill an olive oil bottle and i'll live with it.  But your luck with women will improve many times over I'm willing to bet on it. 

I edited this post because maybe my advice was too specific and personal, but I still consider it solid. For recovering from social anxeity the PUA community is an excellent alternative you may want to look into.

A good intro is watching VH1's The Pick Up Artist Season 1.

Edited by Cosimo
Advice was too specific, everyone's different.

58 minutes ago, Cosimo said:

I now only have mild scarring so I have desensitized myself from the hell hole and loneliness that was full blown acne, but for all those guys out there I hope this will be a blessing as it was for me, here is the strategy that will change your life:

1- Watch VH1's the pick up artist season 1 and maybe 2, for motivation

2- Get into the PUA community (forums) and read lots of books on PUA and social dynamics, especially the classics, and also what lots of videos and prgrams, until you feel you have mastered natural game

3- Watch Fight Club with earphones and without interruptions

4- Make a very short list of the few essential things you will need to keep in mind in social situations, it has to be very short mine was less than five lines long. It is things like "talk slow", "keep correct posture" etc

5- go out and do day game, and get laid. Once you get laid the rest will be much easier.

Whenever you think of quitting, think about your life and how one day you will be dead and nothing that you do now will matter. There is hope guys, I know you think otherwise, but there are social things like keeping eye contact, good confident posture, and quickly starting to talk, that make people put your appearance at a second plane, you will learn these in your journey, good luck.

This is bad advice.

Ok, it is not to your liking, it does not mean it is bad. Next time maybe post something constructive.

EDIT: What I posted are tools to deal with what society has done. They may seem misogynistic and radical at first, but not in our case, they are very powerful self-help tools.The "get laid" part was just a comment. I didn't mean it as if that's the goal of the process, it's just the motivation, the true reward is to be able to place value within yourself subconsciously among other things. I found them useful and wanted to share them.

Edited by Cosimo

3 hours ago, Cosimo said:

I now only have mild scarring so I have desensitized myself from the hell hole and loneliness that was full blown acne, but for all those guys out there I hope this will be a blessing as it was for me, here is the strategy that will change your life:

1- Watch VH1's the pick up artist season 1 and maybe 2, for motivation

2- Get into the PUA community (forums) and read lots of books on PUA and social dynamics, especially the classics, and also what lots of videos and prgrams, until you feel you have mastered natural game

3- Watch Fight Club with earphones and without interruptions

4- Make a very short list of the few essential things you will need to keep in mind in social situations, it has to be very short mine was less than five lines long. It is things like "talk slow", "keep correct posture" etc

5- go out and do day game, and get laid. Once you get laid the rest will be much easier.

Whenever you think of quitting, think about your life and how one day you will be dead and nothing that you do now will matter. There is hope guys, I know you think otherwise, but there are social things like keeping eye contact, good confident posture, and quickly starting to talk, that make people put your appearance at a second plane, you will learn these in your journey, good luck.

Hi cosimo

I watched those shows when they hit the scene, read the game by Strauss, and played out the character in field. Only thing was that I found it made me someone I just wasn't when using the interaction methods they teach, without doubt they work I get that! The one takeaway from it I'd say is to use what they teach as a model for practice purposes, then completly drop it once you've built up the "social interaction experiance" that is very often completly lacking in ppl with serious skin issues. After that is built up, I don't believe the game is necessary any longer in the study context.

The best naturals I know, Live in the bars/pubs/clubs/cafe's constantly interacting, it is exhausting to watch. But this is exactly how they built their social interaction experiance. 

Good for some on here with the above guidelines, I'd still say to clear the active acne asap also, will make the interaction experience that much less stressfull

10 hours ago, Cosimo said:

Ok, it is not to your liking, it does not mean it is bad. Next time maybe post something constructive.

EDIT: What I posted are tools to deal with what society has done. They may seem misogynistic and radical at first, but not in our case, they are very powerful self-help tools.The "get laid" part was just a comment. I didn't mean it as if that's the goal of the process, it's just the motivation, the true reward is to be able to place value within yourself subconsciously among other things. I found them useful and wanted to share them.

No, I said it is bad advice and I mean that literally. There are no guarantees.

23 hours ago, AlexanderJ86 said:

No, I said it is bad advice and I mean that literally. There are no guarantees.

I have worked in the pick up community here in europe, and i've seen complete looser , who barely kissed a girl ever in their life being transform to decent men, who are, not only able to have a meaningful conversation with a random girl, but also being able to pick her up. All done in a weekend or two. If you have low selfesteem or feel unattractive 'pick up' is NOT bad advise for you.

There is no guarantee in anythingin life, but that doesn't mean you are better of on your couch.

2 hours ago, Esney3 said:

I have worked in the pick up community here in europe, and i've seen complete looser , who barely kissed a girl ever in their life being transform to decent men, who are, not only able to have a meaningful conversation with a random girl, but also being able to pick her up. All done in a weekend or two. If you have low selfesteem or feel unattractive 'pick up' is NOT bad advise for you.

There is no guarantee in anythingin life, but that doesn't mean you are better of on your couch.

I am a decent, social man and that has been confirmed by psychologists. PUA = BS. There are guarantees in life. I can guarantee you that we will all be better off with the work I am doing.

27 minutes ago, AlexanderJ86 said:

I am a decent, social man and that has been confirmed by psychologists. PUA = BS. There are guarantees in life. I can guarantee you that we will all be better off with the work I am doing.

I have no idea of what you are saying and why :D 

16 hours ago, AlexanderJ86 said:

And that is the problem. Do you understand that?

So what you are saying is that the real problem in feeling unattractive because of acne and that the person in question can't get a girlfriend, is that I have no idea what 'work' you are referring to and why you think we are all better of with that work, and because I have no idea why you think that because a psychologist, in your words have confirmed that you are a decent man then PUA is BS? Yeah SURE I fully understand. 

1 hour ago, Esney3 said:

So what you are saying is that the real problem in feeling unattractive because of acne and that the person in question can't get a girlfriend, is that I have no idea what 'work' you are referring to and why you think we are all better of with that work, and because I have no idea why you think that because a psychologist, in your words have confirmed that you are a decent man then PUA is BS? Yeah SURE I fully understand. 

My work is just an example to show that there are guarantees. I am working on a technical solution for our problems, but that is actually beside the point.

Yes. There IS such a thing as attractive and unattractive and it's NOT subjective.... but it IS subjective.........

I think Angelina Jolie is hideous, yet I can tell she has very stunning and attractive facial features..... just doesn't do it for me.

Let's take it further, I'm a straight guy and find all men repulsive. However, I can tell that Brad Pitt and Gerard Butler are attractive men, I can also tell that Larry King and Tom Arnold are not attractive men. This is because there is an overall agreement that certain feature combinations are attractive and the opposite are not.

What I am getting at is there is a BIG difference between fitting the overall, agreed upon definition of attractive VS whether you can find a mate or not.

ANYONE can find a mate.... I don't care how repulsive you are, you can find a partner that you find attractive who will love you and desire to be with you. What you WON'T get is every woman you come across, later in the evening fantasizing about you during their "alone time".

That's what most guys obsess over. They want every woman possible lusting after them. Look, that's either in your cards or it's not, if you were born with the right genetics more power to you, enjoy it. If you weren't, quit obsessing over something you can't fix. You want to do what most guys do and "bulk up" and get a lifted truck to give off some image, go ahead, but you're not fooling anyone.

What you need is perspective. If you're not classically handsome, and most of us aren't, LET GO..... let go of this idea that every woman you lay eyes on needs to lust after you. It's not going to happen. What CAN happen, if you getting that silly idea out of your head and just doing things you genuinely enjoy, as time goes on you meet people with similar interests/personalities as you, as more time goes on you meet a potential partner that is intrigued by your similar personality to hers. You might not have 100 women handing you their numbers everywhere you go, but having one good woman that loves and cares about you is just as good, if not better.

8 hours ago, clive17 said:

Yes. There IS such a thing as attractive and unattractive and it's NOT subjective.... but it IS subjective.........

I think Angelina Jolie is hideous, yet I can tell she has very stunning and attractive facial features..... just doesn't do it for me.

Let's take it further, I'm a straight guy and find all men repulsive. However, I can tell that Brad Pitt and Gerard Butler are attractive men, I can also tell that Larry King and Tom Arnold are not attractive men. This is because there is an overall agreement that certain feature combinations are attractive and the opposite are not.

What I am getting at is there is a BIG difference between fitting the overall, agreed upon definition of attractive VS whether you can find a mate or not.

ANYONE can find a mate.... I don't care how repulsive you are, you can find a partner that you find attractive who will love you and desire to be with you. What you WON'T get is every woman you come across, later in the evening fantasizing about you during their "alone time".

That's what most guys obsess over. They want every woman possible lusting after them. Look, that's either in your cards or it's not, if you were born with the right genetics more power to you, enjoy it. If you weren't, quit obsessing over something you can't fix. You want to do what most guys do and "bulk up" and get a lifted truck to give off some image, go ahead, but you're not fooling anyone.

What you need is perspective. If you're not classically handsome, and most of us aren't, LET GO..... let go of this idea that every woman you lay eyes on needs to lust after you. It's not going to happen. What CAN happen, if you getting that silly idea out of your head and just doing things you genuinely enjoy, as time goes on you meet people with similar interests/personalities as you, as more time goes on you meet a potential partner that is intrigued by your similar personality to hers. You might not have 100 women handing you their numbers everywhere you go, but having one good woman that loves and cares about you is just as good, if not better.

Ehm, we are actually not even getting that "one good woman".

8 hours ago, clive17 said:

HAHA4 what if he doesn't find that one girl attractive himself, or doesn't like her personality?

So here is what OP can choose betwe4en:

1. Stay in the mindset that you are ugly and you will never get a girlfriend.

2. Stay in the mindset that you are ugly and someday you will meet that one girl who likes you and you will live happy everafter.

3. Wait for Alexanders 'work' which no one knows what is, but he has guaranteed it will be good.

4. Change your mindset, stop being a wuss and get the girl YOU want.

Well the OP is Lucas, so we all know that he will choose 1. But to anyone else rea4ding this, pick another number. Hint: Pick 4

53 minutes ago, Esney3 said:

HAHA4 what if he doesn't find that one girl attractive himself, or doesn't like her personality?

So here is what OP can choose betwe4en:

1. Stay in the mindset that you are ugly and you will never get a girlfriend.

2. Stay in the mindset that you are ugly and someday you will meet that one girl who likes you and you will live happy everafter.

3. Wait for Alexanders 'work' which no one knows what is, but he has guaranteed it will be good.

4. Change your mindset, stop being a wuss and get the girl YOU want.

Well the OP is Lucas, so we all know that he will choose 1. But to anyone else rea4ding this, pick another number. Hint: Pick 4

A mindset is not required.

clear skin is a universal biological symbol of being disease-free...

False.

For example, take an overweight, acne-ridden neckbearded gentleman wearing an old XXL World Of Warcraft tshirt and give him every alpha trait possible. Confident, leader, passionate, dominant, funny, entertaining. Makes lots of money, has hobbies, very social. He'll still have near a 100% rejection rate, despite possessing all the "correct" alpha traits."

False.

PROOF:

RonJeremy.png

On 11/17/2015, 10:55:46, OilyOneCanobe said:

Hi cosimo

I watched those shows when they hit the scene, read the game by Strauss, and played out the character in field. Only thing was that I found it made me someone I just wasn't when using the interaction methods they teach, without doubt they work I get that! The one takeaway from it I'd say is to use what they teach as a model for practice purposes, then completly drop it once you've built up the "social interaction experiance" that is very often completly lacking in ppl with serious skin issues. After that is built up, I don't believe the game is necessary any longer in the study context.

The best naturals I know, Live in the bars/pubs/clubs/cafe's constantly interacting, it is exhausting to watch. But this is exactly how they built their social interaction experiance. 

Good for some on here with the above guidelines, I'd still say to clear the active acne asap also, will make the interaction experience that much less stressfull

I agree with everything you posted, I actually never went to a bar or any scene or anything, I just did "day game" at the mall, in my university campus and or any place really during my daily living like the bus or library. When I said natural game, I meant that the person improvises using what's around him,  with what the other person says, etc. And I agree, the point is to be yourself without the unescessary awkward stuff that usually comes when someone hasn't had the social exposure other people had.

At the end I felt I was just as good as the "cool" people at socializing but had the knowledge of all the stuff I knew from googling throughout my whole life in front of a computer.

It is when you lose everything that you can truly gain anything worth of value

We have an advantage that normal people don't have, and that is we have experienced true loneliness and despair. That suffering builds true strenght. If you dip into that pool of willpower you can do anything you put your mind to.

If I clean up my acne, then they will move on to something else to comment on, like my weight, my clothes, my behaviour, my intelligence, etc. It really doesn't matter in my case. They just have the habit of making a problem out of anything. At least the prostitutes don't mind. They are far more social than regular women will ever be. Well, you need to get a good one. If you encounter a good one, then she is far more social.

Edited by AlexanderJ86

On 11/21/2015, 6:52:43, Cosimo said:

I agree with everything you posted, I actually never went to a bar or any scene or anything, I just did "day game" at the mall, in my university campus and or any place really during my daily living like the bus or library. When I said natural game, I meant that the person improvises using what's around him,  with what the other person says, etc. And I agree, the point is to be yourself without the unescessary awkward stuff that usually comes when someone hasn't had the social exposure other people had.

At the end I felt I was just as good as the "cool" people at socializing but had the knowledge of all the stuff I knew from googling throughout my whole life in front of a computer.

It is when you lose everything that you can truly gain anything worth of value

We have an advantage that normal people don't have, and that is we have experienced true loneliness and despair. That suffering builds true strenght. If you dip into that pool of willpower you can do anything you put your mind to.

On 11/21/2015, 7:35:49, AlexanderJ86 said:

If I clean up my acne, then they will move on to something else to comment on, like my weight, my clothes, my behaviour, my intelligence, etc. It really doesn't matter in my case. They just have the habit of making a problem out of anything. At least the prostitutes don't mind. They are far more social than regular women will ever be. Well, you need to get a good one. If you encounter a good one, then she is far more social.

I lost practise unfortunatly and lost the skillset, use it or lose it is absolutly true.

Alexander, for me its skin issues that is the major thorn in my side so it dominates part of my thinking when socialising. If its yours also, then without that issue it should be a breath of fresh air when practising interaction, the other things like weight, clothes, behaviour, intelligence - well there won't be an issue once you build up your interaction xp. A skilled social person can spark convesation and good rapor wearing a dustbin bag. Skin is literally looking at ppl in their face, so it bothers me more than it should I admit.

I intend to get the skill back, yes they may comment on this or that - actually I guarantee some will be mean while others are nice. Just goes with the territory. Just start with 2 interactions a day, thats it! A shop keeper, a waitress, the postman etc.. Say hello, and ask them something, then make 1 observation about their reply.  

Do this twice a day for 30 days, then review at the end, and then add another step.

This is how I did it to start, lost the skill-set after skin went crazy and time passed, so back to the start process again.