Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Treatment + Birchbox products

MemberMember
(@disco_spiderr)

Posted : 11/01/2015 7:28 pm

I decided to give the acne.org BP treatment cream a go, because I've used cleansers that contained Benzoyl Peroxide (usually in a 5-10% concentration) with little or no change in my skin's clarity. My concern is that I subscribe to Birchbox Man and I really like a lot of the cleansers and moisturizers they send me, granted I haven't used a BP topical treatment in sometime, so my question is this: Do I have anything to worry about if I add the BP Treatment in between my cleanser and moisturizers in my normal routine? The Birchbox products tend to be really nice stuff, not stuff you'd normally find in a supermarket or a big chain drugstore. Any other Birchbox subscribers that do this?

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/22/2015 2:07 am

On 11/2/2015, 819, disco_spiderr said:

I decided to give the acne.org BP treatment cream a go, because I've used cleansers that contained Benzoyl Peroxide (usually in a 5-10% concentration) with little or no change in my skin's clarity. My concern is that I subscribe to Birchbox Man and I really like a lot of the cleansers and moisturizers they send me, granted I haven't used a BP topical treatment in sometime, so my question is this: Do I have anything to worry about if I add the BP Treatment in between my cleanser and moisturizers in my normal routine? The Birchbox products tend to be really nice stuff, not stuff you'd normally find in a supermarket or a big chain drugstore. Any other Birchbox subscribers that do this?

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

There is no need to use any other acne treatment (topical or oral - herbal or pharmaceutical) while using the Acne.org Regimen Products. The Regimen products are powerful, effective and proven. Using additional acne treatments in conjunction to the Acne.org Regimen products is unnecessary and may negatively affect your results.