Notifications
Clear all

Acne Scarring. Please Help. Please diagnose if you can

MemberMember
(@dmcme)

Posted : 10/31/2015 5:08 pm

Hello There!
Please help me to evaluate my condition , What do i have and how Bad they are. I have these for years but now i am realising my self steem is been hit by it just recently and I am getting really sensitive about these.I want a smooth skin. Can I get it after this?  What treatment should i get. Can I treat it at home if there is a possibility? or I have to do lasers? and othere treatment under a professional?

Acne.jpg

Acne1.jpg

acne3.jpg

MemberMember
(@sts54)

Posted : 10/31/2015 5:49 pm

Don't do any lasers til you try dermapen or a roller for a while. Let lasers be your last resort. They damaged my skin so bad that that's why I'm on these boards. Left me with a ton of indented scars so try needling first. Doctors are charging like 300 a session to do it there when you can do it at home. Then after a while and I mean over a year or two you can get filler for any spots that need more. Save yourself the pain and expense of a laser. I'm looking into Infini with Radio Frequency. A friend is getting it done in Dec so I want to hear what she thinks before Icheck it out. It's around 3000 for 3 treatments. But til then i'll just needle.

MemberMember
(@dmcme)

Posted : 10/31/2015 5:54 pm

Thanks for the reply. I am sorry that you have suffered from this. I am also skeptical about lasers and always believed normal remedies like roller should be tried first. I will look into it

MemberMember
(@dmcme)

Posted : 10/31/2015 6:20 pm

Can anyone recommend me universal over the counter products that i can use at home?

MemberMember
(@pursuit-of-happyness)

Posted : 10/31/2015 7:14 pm

boxcar scars , that's should be your first step http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996784/

MemberMember
(@dmcme)

Posted : 11/01/2015 5:53 am

20151101_021117.jpg

My skin looks burnt . And what are those reddish dark spots there. Can anyone please tell?