Notifications
Clear all

New here please help!!!! Pls

MemberMember
(@jay_beltran)

Posted : 10/30/2015 4:04 am

I have red and scars on my face that AFFECT my everyday life I just hate people's looking at my face ... Bu what type of Scars do I have and what would be the best way to make them disappear or less noticeable? Thanks !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@jay_beltran)

Posted : 10/30/2015 5:06 pm

Can anyone help? I would really appreaciateit

MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 10/30/2015 5:45 pm

It is not so bad, have you tried a session with subcision and TCA cross?

MemberMember
(@jay_beltran)

Posted : 10/30/2015 5:52 pm

It is not so bad, have you tried a session with subcision and TCA cross?

I have not tried or doneeanything to my scars , any suggestions? thanks for the reply

MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 10/30/2015 6:12 pm

Well I would try with that. Find a doctor that has experience with it. Dr. Chu in London or Dr. Rappaport in New York... There is a ton of info here on good docs etc so you'll have to spend some time here looking for it. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 10/30/2015 7:39 pm

Based on what I've read on this forum, subcision & suction seems to be the one everyone is talking about

MemberMember
(@jay_beltran)

Posted : 10/31/2015 3:45 am

Thanks temple doom .... Can anyone else suggest me something ??? Pls I rly want to improve this !!

MemberMember
(@oilyonecanobe)

Posted : 11/17/2015 10:24 pm

see a derm, I believe your skin can be sorted out. its really not so bad. A good derm will clear you up.

I don't want to say to try tca or micro needling or micro dermabrasion or tca-cross etc... because unless you know what your doing you will make a fixable situation worse, so don't attempt a DIY untill seeing a good derm first