Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cameron S

Accutane Absorica

Hey guys I'm new here but i just wanted to get some help along my journey of Accutane.
I am currently on day 12 and I had a pretty bad breakout about 7 days ago. 
Here is some background info I'm 16 male, I've had acne since middle school, i get it on my chin and forehead.
I was doing alright and then i started Accutane and my dorm told me to stop all other medicines that I was using like my antibiotics and topical medications she previously prescribed me.
I don't know if I got my initIAL BREAKOUT A COUPLE DAYS AGO or if that breakout is just from stopping all my other medications.
My face is currently still bad, but getting better i was using benzyl peroxide for spot treatment and silicylic acid wipes. Also i wash with chetah daily facial cleanser and Cerca Ve hydrator cleanser.
My main question was what do i do about whiteheads? I am constantly getting them on my forehead and under my nose. How do i get rid of them or deal with them? I can't just go to school wit them..... please help