Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm a 15 year old female weighing around 45 kg and I'm on my 4th month of roaccutane. I was on 20mg for 2 months and my acne cleared up completely and I had no problems at all (except for dry lips). In my recent two months I have been on 40mg and I had the worst lip dryness causing it to peel and practically burn so I put the dosage back down to 20mg. A week ago I got a rash in the crease of my arm and at first it was like nothing and then it started to spread. It went to the other arm ad also spread so the rash was even bigger. They look like really tiny dots in clumps and sometimes have something oozing out of it if I scratch it. It's extremely itchy but it's getting better. It just spreads and somehow it got into my face. It looks horrible and red and a littlenlike acne but weird. At first I thought it was a spot and then during the day it got worse and spread to almost my Entire forehead. I don't know how to stop it and I'm not sure what the cause is.