Notifications
Clear all

Acne for 18 years now

MemberMember
(@straydog)

Posted : 10/27/2015 10:58 am

I'm 31 and I've had acne since I was 13. I've tried diets and so many pills to help get rid of it but nothing works. My confidence is non existent and I'm seriously depressed thinking that it will last forever. The worst thing is that I'm in really good shape with a body fat of 7% and a six pack must ppl could only dream of having but I can't show it off my body I worked so hard to achieve cause my body is plastered in spots and acne marks which takes months maybe years to go away. Every time I see a girl checking me out now I just ignore her thinking she would be disgusted by my skin. I've been single 2 years now as the acne esp marks have gotten alot worst lately. I just don't know what to do anymore, I feel like giving up

MemberMember
(@japanstudent)

Posted : 10/29/2015 1:01 am

You shouldn't give up. And be happy the girls actually check you out x) But keep trying. Maybe try Asian skin care products. Asians take really great care of their skin and I've been meaning to try some of their products myself. But on top of trying new products, don't stress it. Keep your hopes up and try getting to the root of your acne. What causes your particular acne? Do you easily break out when you touch your face? Look at the ingredients that are shown off in the products you use. Try several products and compare the ingredients of those that do and do not work.