Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hyper-pig

EVERYONE PLS READ THIS!

Today, my brother came home with an open wound about the size of a small coin just slightly below his right eye after being hit by a soccer ball. he complained about how he is disfigured, when all of my family saw it, we laughed at his ignorance cos it really dosent look serious or disfiguring at all.

i said i wld rather trade all my acne scars (i have tons of that on my cheeks) for that little wound on my face , and he genuinely said that he rather his face b like mine than that wound which he did not realise is very little in size.

now, what im trying to say is, WE ARE OUR OWN WORST CRITICS. what we may think of as very bad looking/disfiguring (acne, scars) almost always does not appear that bad looking to others around us. i complained that he dosent realise that i have bad acne scars, and he said that im crazy cos my face looks almost clear (and he sees me everyday!)

Hope that helps!

good luck.

I always think my skin looks really bad, but people tell me its looking really good, or better.

Anyway your right, we're are own worst critics.

yeah, i couldnt agree more. its so easy to get your face right up close to the mirror and worry over every blemish. i try to take a step or two back and look from the distance most people will see me at. it doesnt look so bad then.

Anyway your right, we're are own worst critics.

I agree completely. We can do more bad than good to ourselves sometimes.

absolutely, everytime i say "ah damn my skin looks shitty today" my mum or friends will look at me like im insane.

but , oh well, i guess we are our own worse critics