Notifications
Clear all

Acne scar help

MemberMember
(@moh-ali)

Posted : 10/26/2015 1:56 pm

Dear all. Hope all having a good time. My acne scar really destroy my life . And I want to get rid of them . I had a lot of treatment starting from profactional laser , laser gensis , TCA chemical peel , obaji chemical peel . And than filler . I had really a good improvement . Until last year when I start breakouts again and I really had deep acne scars . Then I did needling and erupim laser and really damage my skin . Now , I consult with the plastic surgeon and he recommended to me to do subcision with fat transfer and after 7 weeks to do a dermabrasion . So , I want to ask what do you guys think ? Please help. Any way I will do it and I will keep you on update how it goes . I will get the treatment of subcision and fat transfer this wed.

MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 10/26/2015 5:27 pm

Subcision and fat transfer I think has pretty good reviews. Although can't be sure. I'm going through post subcision treatment now, 3 days post. I'll let you know how it goes. It is really painful and downtime is quite some time. I look nuts, blue and red, swollen, flaking... Blue tint on big areas of my cheek, scabs from TCA cross oh well haha.

Good luck on your treatment. Should keep us posted it is always good to have real experiences documented for people who are thinking of doing them.

MemberMember
(@moh-ali)

Posted : 10/27/2015 7:30 am

Subcision and fat transfer I think has pretty good reviews. Although can't be sure. I'm going through post subcision treatment now, 3 days post. I'll let you know how it goes. It is really painful and downtime is quite some time. I look nuts, blue and red, swollen, flaking... Blue tint on big areas of my cheek, scabs from TCA cross oh well haha.

Good luck on your treatment. Should keep us posted it is always good to have real experiences documented for people who are thinking of doing them.

Dear all. Hope all having a good time. My acne scar really destroy my life . And I want to get rid of them . I had a lot of treatment starting from profactional laser , laser gensis , TCA chemical peel , obaji chemical peel . And than filler . I had really a good improvement . Until last year when I start breakouts again and I really had deep acne scars . Then I did needling and erupim laser and really damage my skin . Now , I consult with the plastic surgeon and he recommended to me to do subcision with fat transfer and after 7 weeks to do a dermabrasion . So , I want to ask what do you guys think ? Please help

yes. I saw the doc today . And he promised me 50 % improvement of my acne scar and skin texture after 2 procedure . 1 ) compnation of subcision and fat transfer . Than in December 14 I will do the dermabrasion .Tomorrow Is is my first procedure . Wish me luck

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/27/2015 11:00 am

Good luck!! Upload pics!

MemberMember
(@moh-ali)

Posted : 10/29/2015 11:09 am

Today is my fist day after subcision and fat transfer . I'm really swelling but I can see so much improvment on my scars . My doc did couple of s stitches for the ice pick scars . So I think Iam doing good so far . I will keep update you . By the way I have to do a dermabrasion on Dec 13

kristyan and il90 liked
MemberMember
(@moh-ali)

Posted : 10/30/2015 1:47 am

Day 2 . Nothing different from Day 1 . Still the same . Just little bit sore . I have to take my stitches out this coming Tuesday . My doc said final results will see in the third week from surgery . So, I will keep you update

kristyan and il90 liked
MemberMember
(@moh-ali)

Posted : 10/31/2015 1:55 am

Day 3 . The swelling just seem is little gone . Just little sore because of the stitches . A lot of deep my scars seems to be very shallow . And this is what the doctor told me . The reasons for this treatment to make all the acne scar very shallow. Than with the dermabrasion will take all the these scars with the color out . Hopefully is working . Still to see the final results in the 3 or 4 weeks .

Ommmmmm and kristyan liked
MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 10/31/2015 6:46 am

My swelling didn't totally go away until like the 4-5th day, but the 7th I looked completely normal from afar... Bruising will still be there a bit under the skin. I'm still a little sore though, but it goes a little everyday. Keep posting updates!

MemberMember
(@moh-ali)

Posted : 11/01/2015 9:57 am

Day 4 . All my swelling are gone . My scars looks really superficial scar . Can't wait to take my stitches out . I just left with superficial scar with pigmentation . Which is Iam going to do dermabrasion to take all these pigmentation out and to make these superficial scars hard to see. Iam happy so far .

Ommmmmm liked
MemberMember
(@moh-ali)

Posted : 11/02/2015 10:38 am

Day 5 . I look really good . Just waiting to take my stitches out on wed. By the way I can say I had really a good improvement about 50 to 60 percent improvment on my scars . Subcision with fat transfer is really a good treatment if it is done by experienced hands. On Dec 13 I will have my dermabrasion and with this treatment I think I will reach 80 to 90 percent improvment.

Ommmmmm liked