Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amy112233112233

Acne&acne scars help

image.thumb.png.f00e33968d5d090cc12bda67I have closed comedones all over my face and terrible acne scaring fof 3 years. Im 13 years old and im the only girl with acne in my school. Please tell me how to get rid of this.     
Btw i eat healthy. 
My skincare routine:
morning:cleanse with black dead sea soap, tone with green tea and moisturize with coca butter

night:cleanse with black dead sea soap. Tone with green tea and moisturise with coca butter with tea tree oil mixed into it. 
Also i exfoliate and use clay masks and steam twice a week.
ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED XXXX

image.png

image.png

image.png

your only 13
It will get better itself after you are done with puberty. Get your parents with you and try consulting with a doctor so you can get a expert opinion 

Drink lots of water, wear sunscreen to prevent worsened scarring and don't over exfoliate. These should help a ton. Also eat healthy. Maybe you could add aloe vera gel to your skincare routine. I had scars and over the course of a month, they are pretty much dissapeared! Don't pick at your face and try keep your sheets and pillowcases clean. I feel your pain, I am 13 as well. I have tons of acne too! Don't worry, your not alone! ;) GOOD LUCK! :)