Notifications
Clear all

Where can I buy one of those at-home blue light devices?

MemberMember
(@appleysauce)

Posted : 10/25/2015 2:42 am

I'm curious about these, but I don't live in America or any other country where so many products are available, rather New Zealand, and I don't even know if derms here offer any sort of light treatment. I wanna try it despite skepticism, I haven't been out of the house without makeup for 5 years.

MemberMember
(@onyxbeauty1988)

Posted : 12/03/2015 9:27 am

I used to get blue light therapy at my old dermatologist office. I think it did help some. I'd actually love to find a good at home device too.

I've been thinking of purchasing this one: [Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@boogaloo2)

Posted : 12/08/2015 10:33 am

The illumask looks a little freaky but I heard it works really well, and its fairly cheap. I used the Tanda for a while in highschool and had good results! I actually shared it with my mum at the time because they had a red light for anti-aging. I'm sure a lot of these brands are available on amazon or other online retailers that will ship to you!

MemberMember
(@appleysauce)

Posted : 12/12/2015 3:05 am

Thanks for your replies guys!

I would love to get one but the more I look into it the more I realise it's impossible to buy one without breaking the bank as a uni student.

Onyxbeauty1988, girl you are gorgeous! I think maybe asking a derm about a treatmentwould be a better ideaso then I could try it with out wasting money on a device that might not work.