Notifications
Clear all

Feeling inferior

MemberMember
(@102938)

Posted : 10/22/2015 6:34 am

I'm beginning to feel inferior to girls who don't have acne. I know they'll always be able to get dates and be confident with their looks while I'll never have those privileges. I honestly am beginning to feel like I deserve to be bullied for being so disgusting. I just want to be normal. I want to be attractive and I want guys to like me and talk to me, but my gross face stops that.

This isn't even exclusive to guys. Girls at school avoid me as well. I feel like I'm a monster, it's almost as if they're scared i'll pass on my acne to them if they stay around me too much.

Oichi liked
MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 10/22/2015 1:01 pm

I'm beginning to feel inferior to girls who don't have acne. I know they'll always be able to get dates and be confident with their looks while I'll never have those privileges. I honestly am beginning to feel like I deserve to be bullied for being so disgusting. I just want to be normal. I want to be attractive and I want guys to like me and talk to me, but my gross face stops that. 

This isn't even exclusive to guys. Girls at school avoid me as well. I feel like I'm a monster, it's almost as if they're scared i'll pass on my acne to them if they stay around me too much. 

You ARE normal. It's not you. It's them. They are psychopaths. (and I am talking to you right now ;) )

MemberMember
(@coolcrack)

Posted : 10/24/2015 10:47 am

Hii!! I would like to give u some advice from my experience on acne.. Your life should never depend on how good or bad ur face looks like.. The most successful people in the world are not all beautiful people.. Your face maybe full of pimples, but that's not the only thing u got in life.. Don't spend too much time in front of the mirror looking at ur face.. Look at some other beautiful things god has created around u.. Appreciate what u got in life.. Looking only at ur face always, you will miss out on all the other gifts god has given u, physically, mentally, and socially.. life is full of surprises.. Start each day, telling yourself: Today, I don't care how bad my face looks, I'm gonna enjoy this day to the full.. I don't care what others think of my face! Try it.. Feel the difference.. I bet it will change ur life.. Remember: you are not blessed in life to only cure ur acne! And keep ur mind pure.. Remove all I'll thoughts..

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 10/24/2015 7:13 pm

I agree with the above post! It's hard, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Just think.. If you 100% knew that in a years time you would be completely clear, would you still feel as bad as you do, or would you live your life knowing that it will work out? Because, trust me, it's very possible that in the near future you WILL be clear and you will get over this.

What treatments have you tried so far?