Notifications
Clear all

S.O.S

MemberMember
(@sagoode)

Posted : 10/21/2015 9:11 am

Hello,

This is my first post. I joined this community to seek advice on my acne situation. I've very sensitive skin and am prone to picking at it. I'm now 27 years old and am embarrassed to still be dealing with this issue. Last week I started using Foxbrim products like their Vitamin C and Peptide Complex Serum and I thought it was helping, however, my father recommended that I see a dermatologist (again) yesterday. Needless to say, my confidence was severely deflated. Dermatologists have been ineffective in the past and I'm hoping to find some help here. Please..

*I should also add that I play sports and sweat a lot. It seems to exacerbate my acne.

MemberMember
(@acnepsycho)

Posted : 10/21/2015 11:12 am

Dear Sagoode,
I can well understand your condition. Its really a terrible thing to have. I have endured this all throughout my life up until this point of time. Perhaps this might help you somewhat-
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/346107-50-relief-from-adult-acne-at-last/

MemberMember
(@stillacne)

Posted : 10/22/2015 3:47 am

Sorry to hear your trouble. I am understand your pain.
My suggestion is to start with your facial wash... Some facial designed for acne and dry your face with a clean facial towel, don't use the one for trying body, and do replace the towel and pillow case regularly.