Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
judolife

Retin A Micro// Will it ever work?

My derm put me on Ram almost 3 months ago along with Clindagel. My skin was always clear, never had horrible acne, or even mild acne just a pimple now and then only on the chin. So one week i had a a pretty big flare up and i had about 3 or 4 gross pimples on my chin and a lot of bumps on my forehead, so i went in and got put on ram .08% and clindagel. While on that my skin had up's and downs, definitely new pimples on places i never got pimples before like my cheeks or my forehead but it really wasn't doing much for my skin, two of the pimples on my chin caused horrible dark purple marks, and they still haven't went away( which im also concerned about, will they go away??). So i went back to the derm about 11 days ago and she took me off clindagel and gave me Onexton to use every morning in replacement of the clindagel and to keep using the ram every other night. So i tried Onexton and had to stop on the second day, my skin had a horrible reaction to it! Itching, burning extra extra dry patches and i couldn't take it, so i had to stop. My question is will ram ever work? It says online 4-6 weeks to see results but all i see is dark marks, oily yet flaky skin and it's rather irritating, and i feel like if i don't see results soon i should just stop? thanks!
Also my routine is i wash my face with cetaphil in the morning and moisturize with a st ives collagen moisturizer and repeat at night, using the ram every other night. I also take two niacinamide vitamins every day!