Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I am Jin

Korean/Japanese/Philippine Skincare

"Best Cosmetic Brands"

Hi. I am here in the Philippines. I have a very oily skin and it only started when I worked as a call centre agent.
I was initially a person with Fair complexion. I haven't noticed or better to say, I don't really care about cleaning my face, moisturizing and all. I really looked young compared to my age but after getting involved with BPO, I started getting acne, whiteheads and blackheads on my Tzone, large pores and too oily skin. In other words, my face became like a rubbish bin :huh:

It is true that I think I need to go to a dermatologist first but my problem was I don't want to be robbed off money just to buy too strong skin care regimen. Even though I know SKINFOOD is really so expensive, I first tried using them because they seems delicate to skin. However the result that I am expecting though I almost spent 6 months is not that drastic. Somehow my pores gets smaller but not quite, it is just least noticeable; not that too obvious whiteheads and blockheads however MY OILY SKIN is still pestering me.

Can you please tell me any Philippine products/Over the Counter/Korean Regimen Skin Care that are affordable to buy here in the Philippines?
What are good combination FACIAL WASH/MOISTURIZER/SUNSCREEN/SERUM/TONER/ESSENCE???
What are non-comedogenic facial wash/moisturizer/cream?

Please only post as long as you are sure that those don't really have hazardous contents on their ingredients most preferably without sodium laureate sulfate, etc...