Notifications
Clear all

I popped a blind pimple

MemberMember
(@ms7mouse)

Posted : 10/20/2015 8:28 am

I noticed a big pimple coming so I popped it then it just got worse from there. Now it is extremely painful and huge and looks very unpleasant. What should I do? 

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@melissamonaghan)

Posted : 10/21/2015 10:56 am

don't touch it. I've had blind pimples since as long as I can remember. ( I've had acne since 5th grade and I'm now in highschool ) the best thing to do is to just wash your face every morning and night and keep your hands away from your face. if you don't have sensitive skin you can always dab a little bit of BP on it over night. I know it feels like they last forever, but they don't. good luck (:

MemberMember
(@damiem)

Posted : 10/23/2015 5:42 am

I always used to pop spots and didn't even realize that it pushed some of the infected pus deeper into the skin so that i would get another spot there later on, i thought it was just a coincidence. Because i popped even my blind spots i got huge patches of redness that developed into multiple spots. I don't know what your skin regime is so i cant say much but i can say NEVER pop spots, unless they are small and have a large white head, but even then there isn't much point. I was very lucky i didn't scar from the monster that grew on my face from popping blind spots, you must never do it again otherwise multiple spots will become one and it will be sooo painful.

MemberMember
(@jacobf)

Posted : 06/12/2019 4:52 pm

I have a red blind pimple on my nose it has been there for about 6 to 7 months. I've visited the dermatologist and got a steroid shot and it did not work it is still here. I've literally tried everything and I dont know what to do, I cannot have this monster on my face anymore can someone help me please and tell me what I should do?

MemberMember
(@aussie-scientist)

Posted : 06/12/2019 10:36 pm

Put tea tree oil or 3% peroxide on the pimple/s