Notifications
Clear all

A good diet

MemberMember
(@babser)

Posted : 10/18/2015 7:40 am

Hi

Could anyone out there link me a good diet to "prevent" acne and/or that helps with better skin? I'm looking for a well thought out one that is easy to read.

Thanks for any help :)

MemberMember
(@coolbeans32)

Posted : 10/18/2015 4:46 pm

Hi

Could anyone out there link me a good diet to "prevent" acne and/or that helps with better skin? I'm looking for a well thought out one that is easy to read.

Totally, read the book clear skin forever it explains it all in detail about the connection between diet and acne, with key takeaways on what you should eat and not. 

There is no one diet that will work for everyone, and diet won't work for people that have treatment resistant acne.

That is simply not true whatsoever. How would something you apply topically, have anything to do with something you eat to help your skin. There is so much false info on this site it hurts sometimes. 

MemberMember
(@coolbeans32)

Posted : 10/19/2015 12:18 am

Hi

Totally, read the book clear skin forever it explains it all in detail about the connection between diet and acne, with key takeaways on what you should eat and not. 

There is no one diet that will work for everyone, and diet won't work for people that have treatment resistant acne.

That is simply not true whatsoever. How would something you apply topically, have anything to do with something you eat to help your skin. There is so much false info on this site it hurts sometimes. 

When did I say anything about topicals? Do you know how to read?

You said "treatment resistant acne" I assumed when you said treatment you were referring to topicals, Such as cleansers and so forth. Guess I was wrong. But despite what you meant, anyone can clear their face with diet even if their acne is "treatment resistant" lol. 

MemberMember
(@coolbeans32)

Posted : 10/21/2015 12:00 am

Hi

When did I say anything about topicals? Do you know how to read?

You said "treatment resistant acne" I assumed when you said treatment you were referring to topicals, Such as cleansers and so forth. Guess I was wrong. But despite what you meant, anyone can clear their face with diet even if their acne is "treatment resistant" lol. 

There's never been evidence that diet works for every single person with acne.

Well, of course not "everyone". There has never ben evidence that flu medicine takes away the flue for every single person either, But that being said, I was just stating The majority of the population can treat there acne with diet if you do it right, And you telling someone they can't do something cause there acne is "treatment resistant" is false cause you, yourself have no proof to back that iehter.