Notifications
Clear all

Please Help! How do I make these red marks go away?

MemberMember
(@imakeitrain99)

Posted : 10/16/2015 3:29 pm

Does anyone know what the red marks on my face are? How they formed? Why they formed and how can I get rid of them? Please help. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@helsbels34)

Posted : 03/18/2016 7:42 am

did you ever find out the answer? I have exactly the same - they aren't spots, nor blackheads and are not filled with puss or anything that can be squeezed out - they are simply red marks, on my cheeks that won't go away...had them for about 2 months now and i'm 32!!!

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 03/21/2016 1:23 am

They are hyperpigmentation.

MemberMember
(@ccrikov)

Posted : 05/10/2016 6:52 pm

They are damaged blood vessels under the skin or something like that. I feel you though. I have stupid red marks that just don't want to fade and it makes me so insecure and hopeless. Try going to a dermatologist who will prescribe you something that will help. Use gentle skin care because irritating your skin with harsh chemicals only makes it worse. You are gorgeous so don't let acne make you feel like you are not.

MemberMember
(@llduo)

Posted : 05/14/2016 1:40 pm

Drug store miracle - try Cortisone 10 ointment (not cream). I put it on at night and it helped my skin calm down. Should see results overnight, significant results in a week. Hope that works for you.