Notifications
Clear all

Small forehead bumps

MemberMember
(@disarmingzeal)

Posted : 10/15/2015 2:42 pm

does anyone know how yo get rid of underskin tiny pimples under the skin?
I have so many under the skin and you can see them under certain light x

MemberMember
(@ninmik)

Posted : 10/20/2015 3:10 pm

I have these!!! I'm currently trying not to use any harsh products (maybe stupidly) because I think it's all to do with oil production. Our skin is creating excess oil, I think this is due to not hydrating in some way (long term moisturising, not enough water) HOWEVER - the periods of time I haven't had these bumps are when I've been using benzoyl peroxide or been in the sun- both very drying, so I think this has been a topical, short term treatment, will probably work for you! But I'm just experimenting with the underlying cause at the moment. Hope this helps in any way x

Chloe123 liked
MemberMember
(@djian)

Posted : 10/27/2015 9:04 am

I have those irritating bumps as well!!!!! I think it was because I added a new product to my routine and I stopped using it! It helped a ton, and your acne should go away soon, they won't last long. Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize a lot. Drink lots of water and eat healthy foods! HOPE THIS HELPED!!! :)  

MemberMember
(@fade95)

Posted : 10/27/2015 10:22 am

I also had a lot of those small tiny bumps on my forehead and I mostly got rid of them with 6 salicylic acid peels :)  

MemberMember
(@maryhursey1234)

Posted : 10/28/2015 1:40 pm

I'd suggest a sacilyic acid astrigent. I used to have a similar situation and used: Clean and Clear blackhead removing astrigent (1% sacilyic acid). I dont just use it for blackheads, I use it for everything. You may read mixed reviews on this product but for me, it has worked for many years. Sacilyic acid is great at formulating new skin cells and leaving you with softer and clearer skin. Best of luck!