Notifications
Clear all

How to fix these scars? 1-2 years haven't fadded a bit.

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/13/2015 7:15 am

Quick background went on acctuane Feb 2014 and 1 year 8 months later and still extremely depressed, The scars i have fair enough if i was only a couple spread across my whole face, My whole face is clear besides on my checks it's just a massive clump of redness i can't do this anymore it's been 1 year, I keep thinking. Oh by christmas they will be gone i'll be happy, 6 months later oh my birthday i'll be happy.

I can't fuc*ing do this anymore. This is killing me i'm trying so hard to look past them i know when i'm depressed i get angry when i get angry i stress 24/7 which leads to me breaking out and more scars, This is a joke. I really think i need to try something before i get really deep into depression i have try some things which people reckon have worked but did nothing.

I'm thinking TCA peels or something? Here is some pictures, please any serious advice would be amazing, please help me out here. yVmNbWk.jpg?1
Scars look alot more red in person, The light nearly makes some not look as bad, Since the 1year 8 months, I can say it has helped it was pretty dam bad, But these scars are killing me they have been here for easy 1 year and not changed ONE BIT. I swear they have got worse. 

Please any help :( Would be very much appercaited. 

MemberMember
(@vancity25)

Posted : 10/13/2015 1:32 pm

Hey Skyline27,

Inflammation is probably making your skin look irritated and not giving it full credit for how far it has come! I have skin that gets very red and one thing that I have found is really helping calm down and heal my acne scars is Greek Yogurt with turmeric. I spot treat my face overnight and it is doing wonders for reducing my problem areas (red to pink to skin tone, as well as shrinking to nothing). I also cover my entire face in Greek Yogurt and honey for 15+ minutes as a mask whenever I have time.Reducing some things in your diet like dairy, vegetable oils, and gluten may help with redness - as well as lots and lots of water!

It's not an overnight thing but I do see a significant improvement each week! I understand where you are coming from when it comes to wanting acne to heal faster and go away. Just know that it will go away - we are all here to support you!

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/13/2015 8:59 pm

Thanks Vancity i appercaite the reply alot!

The Greek Yogurt & honey i'm going to try that! I'd rather try natural stuff then this acid etc, I don't like the sounds of it.

Do you recommened any certain typres of Honey/Yogurt? Going to buy some soon :)

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 10/15/2015 12:05 pm

dont put any shit on your face....go to a derm and asker what to do. last thing you want to do is make things worse by putting food on it. shell probably put u on a retinoid which they say helps but see what he/she says

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/15/2015 9:22 pm

dont put any shit on your face....go to a derm and asker what to do. last thing you want to do is make things worse by putting food on it. shell probably put u on a retinoid which they say helps but see what he/she says

So you recommendchemicalmade shit you don't have a clue what's in? over natural substances? I personally don't like all this chemical man made shit but

In all honestly i might have to try it, But i do not agree with it i'd rather avoid it. But it may come down to me having to try it

MemberMember
(@bluedog88)

Posted : 10/15/2015 9:30 pm

yea i would see a derm as well, dont put weird things on your face.

theres a recent thread on here talking about vbeam perfecta which seems to work well if you can afford a couple hundred bucks a session. I'll probably get it done soon as well. https://syneron-candela.com/int/patient-information < this link will let you search clinics in your area that have this specific laser. I haven't had it done but from what i've heard this is the best vascular laser around, so i would only go with this one. and make sure it is the perfecta, which has very little to no downtime.

other than that retinoids or AHAs (like glycolic acid) will speed up the loss of the redness, but they make you more sun-sensitive so you have to be careful about being in the sun

good luck

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/16/2015 11:09 pm

Hmm thanks for the replys that sucks though because i brought the ingredents to make this mask lol i've googled it some people say they have nice results with it.

MemberMember
(@bluedog88)

Posted : 10/17/2015 8:53 am

do it then its just honey and yogurt not like acid or something. i just doubt you'll see any marked results

skyline97 liked
MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/17/2015 9:20 pm

do it then its just honey and yogurt not like acid or something. i just doubt you'll see any marked results

Fair enough man i understand where you're coming from, I used the mask yesterday. Idk if my eyes are playing tricks but i swear it looks less red just by one use, Can't wait to see if thisactuallyworks after a couple months.

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 10/17/2015 9:34 pm

So you recommendchemicalmade shit you don't have a clue what's in? over natural substances? I personally don't like all this chemical man made shit but

In all honestly i might have to try it, But i do not agree with it i'd rather avoid it. But it may come down to me having to try it

im not reccomending shit. I learned to listen to doctors only...not spew random people on the internet about what to put on my face...im just saying what the doc would prob reccomend

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/17/2015 9:36 pm

im not reccomending shit. I learned to listen to doctors only...not spew random people on the internet about what to put on my face...im just saying what the doc would prob reccomend

Alright fair enough i understand what you're saying.

Yeah i don't really trust doctors either lol i get what you're saying tho cheers.