Notifications
Clear all

Thoughts on a few things...

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 10/11/2015 7:28 am

Ok, let me start of by saying that I can refer to myself as a "philosopher" because I am 30 years old, unmarried, no kids, and have a graduate degree in engineering. Not having a GF/wife and kids, I have had a lot of time to think about things, read, watch, etc.

What I say below is not an attack on women, but rather it should give women on this board who have mild to severe acne and/or scarring some hope that they will find a BF/husband, etc.

I know that I am not the only male who believes this: I simply cannot be attracted to fat/obese women, no matter how pretty their face is! Honestly, I view them being fat/obese in much the same way that they probably view me (you guys on here) having severe acne scars: very sexually repulsive to them.... But, little do they realize is that these days, no matter how fat they are, there are medical procedures that can make them a normal/healthy weight again.... No such medical procedures truly exist today for acne because the human body is still so complex to understand (yes, think about it for a second and you will see the truth in this statement; the human body is far more complex than rocket science!). Honestly, I and many others believe that women being fat/obese is more a lack of willpower than any physical condition that might cause it. Sure they may have emotional issues that lead them to overeat, etc., but they are their own worst enemy in not seeing a proper procedure to cure those issues and get back to a healthy weight.

So I say again, I simply cannot and will not compromise who I am attracted to! I have enough money saved up that I can visit Nevada and Amsterdam etc. if I really wanted to just screw a true 10 woman....

How does this relate to women on this board? Well honestly, to me, I care more about if you are in decent shape, can do physical activities and sports (tennis, running, hiking, etc.), and can keep up with me, than I do about your scarring... I mean that I can accept you for who you are even with acne/scarring, makeup or no makeup! I'm sure there are thousands of men out there with the same thoughts too! A fat/obese women with a pretty face who can't keep up with me does nothing to arouse me sexually or make me want to spend any amount of time with her....

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 10/11/2015 10:05 am

Ok, let me start of by saying that I can refer to myself as a "philosopher" because I am 30 years old, unmarried, no kids, and have a graduate degree in engineering. Not having a GF/wife and kids, I have had a lot of time to think about things, read, watch, etc.

What I say below is not an attack on women, but rather it should give women on this board who have mild to severe acne and/or scarring some hope that they will find a BF/husband, etc.

I know that I am not the only male who believes this: I simply cannot be attracted to fat/obese women, no matter how pretty their face is! Honestly, I view them being fat/obese in much the same way that they probably view me (you guys on here) having severe acne scars: very sexually repulsive to them.... But, little do they realize is that these days, no matter how fat they are, there are medical procedures that can make them a normal/healthy weight again.... No such medical procedures truly exist today for acne because the human body is still so complex to understand (yes, think about it for a second and you will see the truth in this statement; the human body is far more complex than rocket science!). Honestly, I and many others believe that women being fat/obese is more a lack of willpower than any physical condition that might cause it. Sure they may have emotional issues that lead them to overeat, etc., but they are their own worst enemy in not seeing a proper procedure to cure those issues and get back to a healthy weight.

So I say again, I simply cannot and will not compromise who I am attracted to! I have enough money saved up that I can visit Nevada and Amsterdam etc. if I really wanted to just screw a true 10 woman....

How does this relate to women on this board? Well honestly, to me, I care more about if you are in decent shape, can do physical activities and sports (tennis, running, hiking, etc.), and can keep up with me, than I do about your scarring... I mean that I can accept you for who you are even with acne/scarring, makeup or no makeup! I'm sure there are thousands of men out there with the same thoughts too! A fat/obese women with a pretty face who can't keep up with me does nothing to arouse me sexually or make me want to spend any amount of time with her....

How fat is fat by the way? 20 kg overweight? 50 kg?

Bad looks are much worse for men than women. If you're a woman you can find men attracted to you no matter what. If you're overweight there are tons of BBW groups online where men like that. There's even a guy on here who made a ton of posts/topics about how attractive he thinks acne is on women. You never find the female equivalent of this. Women are so picky that you can actually be a decent looking man but they will reject you because of things like height, even if you have nothing else wrong with you.

You are correct. It's all filthy discrimination and there are still some of them who think we suppress *them* in our countries.

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 10/11/2015 2:35 pm

Wow, you guys REALLY have women all figured out!

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 10/11/2015 2:57 pm

Yep. Otherwise we wouldn't be saying the things we are saying right now. We are not really crazy.

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 10/11/2015 3:12 pm

Yep. Otherwise we wouldn't be saying the things we are saying right now. We are not really crazy.

Trust me, as a woman, you guys have no idea what you're talking about. There are just as many shallow men out there as they are shallow women. Saying "all women are picky and only like men who are physically attractive in every way" is not only absurd but offensive. Grow up and quit feeling so damn sorry for yourselves. The only thing that might make acne slightly more tolerable for women is the fact that it's more socially acceptable for us to cover it with makeup...but in the end most makeup only makes acne worse, so even that isn't an advantage.

User465288, bricas, SkinDeeply and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 10/11/2015 3:14 pm

Yeah. Let's sit here and talk shit about Fat women, and just women in general instead of focusing on finding a cure for our acne.

User465288, bricas, SkinDeeply and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 10/11/2015 3:19 pm

Yeah. Let's sit here and talk shit about Fat women, and just women in general instead of focusing on finding a cure for your acne.

Seriously. This post is so nasty. Like there aren't enough women on here who are struggling with self-esteem issues. God forbid a woman who has acne AND is overweight happens to read this garbage...yeah, that's really gonna brighten her day.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 10/11/2015 3:25 pm

This post is fuckn pathetic. Why don't you focus on you instead blaming fat women for your problems. If you're so fortunate that you can go have sex with 10 girls in one night like u said in your post, then wtf are you doing here? Looking for love? No one wants to be with a concieted person.

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 10/11/2015 4:16 pm

Everyone has their preferences but at the end of the day, it's not about finding someone who accepts you, its about accepting yourself, flaws and all. When we truly learn to love our flaws (and i'm not talking about covering them up with makeup), that shows through in our personality and people overlook things that seem to bother us. I'm going through this process of acceptance and as someone who is still dealing with moderate acne, it's tough, but for the first time in my life, I am finally facing the self hatred that has festered for years on end.

Hopefully you all can find peace and hopefully the love that you seek.

User465288 and Lore91 liked
MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 10/11/2015 6:49 pm

@ AlexanderJ86: In not only my opinion, "fat" means more weight than being thick. Thick is generally accepted as a woman who has curves, but is still height-weight proportional (HWP). Thick is probably synonymous with "curvy". A woman is probably objectively "fat" is she no longer has the curves that a thick woman has.

Also, calm down everyone! I am sorry that I may have may some people mad, but I really felt like I needed to say what thousands of men who have acne/scarring are probably thinking when it comes to women. Obviously, any person may find someone else no matter what her body type is. That isn't the point.

I guess as people get older they may move in two generally different directions: 1) some people may be more willing to overlook physical/mental flaws in the opposite sex or 2) some may be less willing to do so and are more content with not compromising. I am in the 2nd group and I basically wanted to say that I can totally accept a woman who has acne scarring as long as she has a decent body, can do fun activities, and lastly, has a decent personality...

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 10/11/2015 9:31 pm

It's impossible for a woman to be single, lonely, etc. if they use online dating or hell they even get approached in the real world on a regular basis. Ugly men get turned down all the time and are ignored completely if they dare to even try online dating. The only reason that you say that they are "feeling sorry for yourselves" is because you are so used to having female privilege that you don't even realize that you have it. The invisible benefits you get that others don't feel normal to you so you put down other people by telling them to grow up

LOL okay. It's IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to be single and lonely, huh? Good to know. Oh and thanks for teaching me about my "invisible benefits". I had no idea it was so easy to be a woman. I guess I've just imagined all of the street harassment I get on a daily basis, sexual harassment I have to tolerate at work, laws that restrict my access to reproductive health care, being paid less than men for doing the same work as me, having agonizing menstrual cramps every single month that prevent me from working or going to school, etc. etc. etc. Nope, being a woman is a total cakewalk! :D

MemberMember
(@madeupdreams)

Posted : 10/11/2015 9:46 pm

It's impossible for a woman to be single, lonely, etc. if they use online dating or hell they even get approached in the real world on a regular basis. Ugly men get turned down all the time and are ignored completely if they dare to even try online dating. The only reason that you say that they are "feeling sorry for yourselves" is because you are so used to having female privilege that you don't even realize that you have it. The invisible benefits you get that others don't feel normal to you so you put down other people by telling them to grow up

LOL okay. It's IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to be single and lonely, huh? Good to know. Oh and thanks for teaching me about my "invisible benefits". I had no idea it was so easy to be a woman. I guess I've just imagined all of the street harassment I get on a daily basis, sexual harassment I have to tolerate at work, laws that restrict my access to reproductive health care, being paid less than men for doing the same work as me, having agonizing menstrual cramps every single month that prevent me from working or going to school, etc. etc. etc. Nope, being a woman is a total cakewalk! :D

Here's a small sample of female privileges by law:

1. Affirmative Action for women
2. Generous government set-aside contracts for female owned businesses
3. No required military service for women
4. Government anti-discrimination laws for women
5. Title VII and Title IX laws for women
6. Rape shield laws protect female liars in court
7 Generous benefits for single mothers
9. Men get screwed in child custody cases
10.Abortion on demand
11. Government sponsored homeless and rehab shelters for women
12. Health insurance policies require universal coverage for female specific problems
13. Ridiculous feminine political correctness studies and speech codes in public colleges and universities
14. Women's history month
15. Sexual harassment laws for women
16. Special Violence against Women Laws
17. Most cushy government jobs employ women
18. Equal Pay Act of 1963 for women
19. Lowered physical standards by law for female policemen and firemen
20. Female only institutions allowed, no male only institutions allowed
21. Battered woman defense allowed in court cases
22. Hate speech laws protecting women and other protected classes

Those aren't privileges, you fucking idiot. Those are all just counteracting discrimination that women used to face, and still face. Those things are all in place in an ATTEMPT to make things a little more even and fair for us. 

I cannot even wrap my mind around how out of touch you are with the real world so I won't be continuing this conversation. Have fun living in your own little world where women get allllll the glory. 

bricas liked
MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 10/12/2015 4:08 pm

I didn't expect this type of post when i read the topic, however, I will agree as a 24 year old single male without kids and a stable job in healthcare. I simply am not attracted to overweight women and by overweight for me I mean something along the lines of their figure being proportionate- there arms, legs, face appear "swollen" , they are short, their abdomen is by far hanging over their belt line. Some belly fat? I'm definitely okay with. Hey we are human and entitled to what we like. Why settle for less when we are told as kids "their are plenty of fish in the see". Especially when we see our friends marry people of all shapes an sizes and looks. They along with many Hollywood movies are are inspiration.... So I do not find the OP's remarks as shallow.

They like acne suffers do battle esteem issues. So I pay them the same respect and be humble as well as kind. We are in a similar boat.

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 10/12/2015 10:46 pm

10.Abortion on demand
12. Health insurance policies require universal coverage for female specific problems
13. Ridiculous feminine political correctness studies and speech codes in public colleges and universities

Women also have the right to genital integrity. Female circumcision is illegal in the US, male circumcision isn't. I'm not trying to attack my own kind here, but I don't buy into the whole feminism thing or playing the victim. Women have equal rights to men, and in some cases we have more. But I think I am going off topic :D I do admit though that I still don't see what OP was trying to prove by calling fat women repulsive. I'm not fat (135lbs at 5'4"), but my body sucks after having 2 kids and I'm for sure not skinny or in great shape. So here I am with shitty skin and a shitty body, I mean damn, makes me wonder how do I manage to keep my husband? lmao

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 10/13/2015 7:34 am

@ AlexanderJ86: In not only my opinion, "fat" means more weight than being thick.  Thick is generally accepted as a woman who has curves, but is still height-weight proportional (HWP).  Thick is probably synonymous with "curvy".  A woman is probably objectively "fat" is she no longer has the curves that a thick woman has.

Also, calm down everyone!  I am sorry that I may have may some people mad, but I really felt like I needed to say what thousands of men who have acne/scarring are probably thinking when it comes to women.  Obviously, any person may find someone else no matter what her body type is.  That isn't the point. 

I guess as people get older they may move in two generally different directions: 1) some people may be more willing to overlook physical/mental flaws in the opposite sex or 2) some may be less willing to do so and are more content with not compromising.  I am in the 2nd group and I basically wanted to say that I can totally accept a woman who has acne scarring as long as she has a decent body, can do fun activities, and lastly, has a decent personality...

Overweight women may still be HWP. I guess you are talking about the morbidly obese ones. In that case, I agree. However, I would date a woman who is a bit overweight. To this day it perplexes me how inflexible and restrictive women are when it comes to their own (long) requirements lists for men. It's like they have autism or are completely jaded or something. When I was younger my acne was more severe, but I was skinnier. I was never be able to get into a relationship so I guess that having a healthy weight and sporting all the time is not good enough for them. Being a healthy looking, highly educated, social man is insufficient.

10.Abortion on demand

Women also have the right to genital integrity. Female circumcision is illegal in the US, male circumcision isn't. I'm not trying to attack my own kind here, but I don't buy into the whole feminism thing or playing the victim. Women have equal rights to men, and in some cases we have more. But I think I am going off topic :D I do admit though that I still don't see what OP was trying to prove by calling fat women repulsive. I'm not fat (135lbs at 5'4"), but my body sucks after having 2 kids and I'm for sure not skinny or in great shape. So here I am with shitty skin and a shitty body, I mean damn, makes me wonder how do I manage to keep my husband? lmao

Ugliness does not exist. Beauty neither by the way. That's the reason why so-called beauty standards change all the time. What he was saying though is that he wants to date women as long as they have a healthy weight. He doesn't mind acne. Neither do I by the way and I "allow" women to be a bit overweight. Your husband is probably like us. I don't think he finds you shitty.

MemberMember
(@bricas)

Posted : 11/12/2015 11:25 pm

How does going on a rant about how much you hate fat women even remotely relate to acne support? Is this suppose to make me feel better? Because some random man on the internet prefers my acne over fat women?

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 11/14/2015 8:26 am

A fat woman here with whole body acne. Just letting you know. What you said is awful. If us fat women doesn't get you hot that doesn't mean you have to hate us and judge us.

I am sorry to hear about your condition. Due to my social anxiety, what I said in the OP did not come across well. I merely wanted to mention that certain men won't care about acne scarring in much the same way that certain men don't care about a partner's weight.

It certainly was a rant of sorts....

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 11/14/2015 9:10 am

Trust me, as a woman, you guys have no idea what you're talking about. There are just as many shallow men out there as they are shallow women. Saying "all women are picky and only like men who are physically attractive in every way" is not only absurd but offensive. Grow up and quit feeling so damn sorry for yourselves. The only thing that might make acne slightly more tolerable for women is the fact that it's more socially acceptable for us to cover it with makeup...but in the end most makeup only makes acne worse, so even that isn't an advantage.

I am not going to trust you. You should stop with the assumptions like me feeling sorry for myself. I am grown up and what I say is reality. That you find it absurd and feel offended is YOUR problem. The reality is that I am not punching you into a hospital and I am not berating you for anything. I am actually very social and very nice to you and other women, but I never get the same treatment back. That is how my mental disorder started in the first place. (not only women by the way, but people in general).

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 11/15/2015 6:33 am

10.Abortion on demand

Wow lucas89 you seem so hateful towards women!  ??  Most women want to date someone who treats them with respect. We are human beings you know just like men. Why is it that SOME men talk about women like they're an inanimate  object without feelings or thoughts. Sure there are some shallow women out there who just want to date Brad Pitt but lumping ALL women into this category is unfair just as you wouldnt like it if i said ALL men were the same. I would date a guy who was "unattractive" or had acne, but i would much rather be single then be with someone who talks about women with such disrepect. 

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 11/15/2015 3:21 pm

10.Abortion on demand

Wow lucas89 you seem so hateful towards women!  ??  Most women want to date someone who treats them with respect. We are human beings you know just like men. Why is it that SOME men talk about women like they're an inanimate  object without feelings or thoughts. Sure there are some shallow women out there who just want to date Brad Pitt but lumping ALL women into this category is unfair just as you wouldnt like it if i said ALL men were the same. I would date a guy who was "unattractive" or had acne, but i would much rather be single then be with someone who talks about women with such disrepect. 

Where was I hateful?

And no, most women don't date men who respect them. It's the same reason why Rihanna got back with Chris Brown after he assaulted her.

"most women don't date men who respect them"   -  that is not true. I know alot of women and none of them are with horrible men who dont respect them. 
Rihanna is just one woman, she does not represent ALL women. 

EmilyDent liked