Notifications
Clear all

New Community is Live - Please post bugs here

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 10/04/2015 12:24 pm

Hey guys. At long last, the new community is up and running. As it always happens, there will be bugs o' plenty. Please post anything you see that's broken in this thread and we'll get to it. Thanks!

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 10/04/2015 1:11 pm

One known bug is that the awards for how many posts and reviews you have made have disappeared. The data is still being saved, however, and these will go back up on the site once a plugin is released, which should be soon.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 10/04/2015 9:21 pm

I can't see my photos I posted in my log a few days ago.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 10/04/2015 11:05 pm

Just adding to the photo issue...I've seen a few posts today where the submitters say they've attached photos but I can't see any.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@dollah-singh)

Posted : 10/05/2015 12:49 pm

Let me try to add picture here.

download.jpeg

Hi William8026,

Would you post the link of your log here so that I can check that?

Regards,

DeLovely liked
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/05/2015 3:31 pm

Either it's a bug or I'm just unfamiliar with the new panel but I can't seem to locate two posts that needs approval. If anyone already knows how to use the new panel, kindly let me know. Thanks!

DeLovely and Melloman liked
MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 10/05/2015 9:55 pm

Either it's a bug or I'm just unfamiliar with the new panel but I can't seem to locate two posts that needs approval. If anyone already knows how to use the new panel, kindly let me know. Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. I found that if u click the 'bell' icon, it updates you as new posts come in that are needed for approval. I guess we can use that until the problem is resolved.

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 10/05/2015 11:10 pm

Let me try to add picture here.

download.jpeg

Hi William8026,

Would you post the link of your log here so that I can check that?

Regards,

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/352921-oratane-20mg-18yr-male/

MemberMember
(@dollah-singh)

Posted : 10/07/2015 9:55 am

HiIzzyTizzy,

If you go to the moderators panel, you will see the approval queue menu item.

When you click on it, you will be able to see all the contents waiting for approval one by one.

Let me know if you have any other issue or problem.

Regards,

DeLovely liked
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/07/2015 2:25 pm

Hi Dollah,

Thank you for looking into this. The panel is actually working now. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 10/09/2015 11:03 am

Testing emoticons...I went into a thread I created and all my emoticons and those of other members who replied are just showing up as written command codes (ex. wub, siava, etc.). But I can see they are working now...I clicked one in and I typed in the command code and they show up fine here but maybe not in threads/posts that existed before the community went live???

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 10/10/2015 12:08 am

I'm still learning this.  I've noticed all my friends are now followers.  Is there away to keep them as friends or followers, without allowing the updates that are sent to them when I post and like content?  cuz I know I'll be one annoying friend!  if you know what I mean... ;)  lol

P.S.
I'm saying this cuz one of my friends almost stopped following me.  I don't want anyone to take the winking as a shot at them, cuz I'm the annoying one, not you guys.  I love you guys(friends).

MemberMember
(@manticore)

Posted : 10/11/2015 8:38 am

I kept getting the message that my user name or password wasn't recognised when I tried to sign in (even though it's the one I have always used).

I had to use the link for a forgotten password to get back in.

Also the link to my gallery photos in my sig is broken.

EDIT...logged out & tried to log in again, but again my user name or password wasn't recognised. However, when I tried my Display Name instead of my Log-in Name it worked. So anyone else with this problem, use your Display Name to log in.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@manticore)

Posted : 10/11/2015 9:04 am

Photo attachments not showing.

e.g. this thread:- http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/353132-chest-acne/

MemberMember
(@dollah-singh)

Posted : 10/13/2015 4:42 am

I kept getting the message that my user name or password wasn't recognised when I tried to sign in (even though it's the one I have always used).

EDIT...logged out & tried to log in again, but again my user name or password wasn't recognised. However, when I tried my Display Name instead of my Log-in Name it worked. So anyone else with this problem, use your Display Name to log in.

You are right.
New IPBoard allows users to log in with their email address or display name.
So please use Display name or Email address as login name.

MemberMember
(@manticore)

Posted : 10/15/2015 5:10 am

I can see image attachments again now.

I have manually corrected the broken link myself to my gallery photos.

Can anyone see my profile if they click on my avatar? I get the message

"Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again."

I can see everyone else's profile if I click on their avatars, but not my own.

I get the same message when I click on "My Content" from the drop down under my avatar at the top of the page.

MemberMember
(@dollah-singh)

Posted : 10/16/2015 11:26 am

I can see image attachments again now.

I have manually corrected the broken link myself to my gallery photos.

Can anyone see my profile if they click on my avatar? I get the message

"Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again."

I can see everyone else's profile if I click on their avatars, but not my own.

I get the same message when I click on "My Content" from the drop down under my avatar at the top of the page.

Hi Manticore,

Can you please check your profile and content page again? There was some issue with the old archived posts linked with your activity. So I have fixed it.

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@manticore)

Posted : 10/20/2015 5:41 pm

Sorry for late reply. I didn't get any email notification to say that someone had posted in this thread (although I still get them for other threads).

My profile is working again now, but I still get the error message when selecting "My Content".

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/28/2015 2:12 pm

Hi Dollah,

My signature won't show up on the messages I have answered to on the boards before I log in. Is there a way to make my signature visible for those who are not logged into our site? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@dollah-singh)

Posted : 10/29/2015 11:26 am

Sorry for late reply. I didn't get any email notification to say that someone had posted in this thread (although I still get them for other threads).

My profile is working again now, but I still get the error message when selecting "My Content".

Hi Manticore,

Please try again. It should work fine now.

Regards,

Hi Dollah,

My signature won't show up on the messages I have answered to on the boards before I log in. Is there a way to make my signature visible for those who are not logged into our site? Thanks!

Hi,

Currently new IPBoard does not allow guests (not signed in users) to see member's Signature on forums.
If you want that functionality, I can implement that.

Regards,

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 10/29/2015 3:57 pm

Hi Dollah,

I'm not sure of the other members are comfortable with that. But if there is an option to enable or disable it, that would be ok.

Hi Manticore,

Regards,

Hi Dollah,

Hi,

Currently new IPBoard does not allow guests (not signed in users) to see member's Signature on forums.

Regards,

Hi Manticore,

Regards,

Hi Dollah,

Hi,

Regards,

Hi Manticore,

Regards,

Hi Dollah,

Hi,

Regards,

Hi Manticore,

Regards,

Hi Dollah,

Hi,

Regards,

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 10/30/2015 7:25 pm

I had the same problem!!!!!! I ended up having to reset my password!!!!