Notifications
Clear all

Are These Rolling Scars? Pictures Included

MemberMember
(@theguy123)

Posted : 10/01/2015 4:06 pm

I have attached three pictures of my forehead. My forehead has some red marks/PIH near my eyebrows but other than that my forehead is clear of marks. The pictures show uneven texture which looks worst in bright lights. My forehead feels a little uneven also. I was just wondering, are these rolling scars?? Will they heal?? What treatment do you recommend?

My forehead was clear and smooth prior to accutane I took a few months back.

MemberMember
(@skyline97)

Posted : 10/02/2015 6:54 am

I would fuc*ing love you're skin, Seriously why are you even having second thoughts about wanting to fix that... What?? I don't even see'ing anything man

Gheez man

MemberMember
(@mcpk)

Posted : 10/02/2015 7:13 am

skyline is right

You do not have anything

You have the skin of my 5 year old cousin dude

You do not even have wrinkles :D

MemberMember
(@theguy123)

Posted : 10/02/2015 8:44 am

Thanks for the responses. That light isn't that bad but when I am in bright light the texture looks soooo uneven and looks so much like 'waves'. I am certain that they are rolling scars.

MemberMember
(@fortuneshill)

Posted : 10/02/2015 10:16 am

I don't think they are rolling, I think the scars you have are called Non-Existing scars.

Smile, be happy, your skin looks good.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 10/02/2015 1:59 pm

Check out what some folks are dealing with here. You literally have zero visible problems.

MemberMember
(@missamua)

Posted : 10/02/2015 5:35 pm

Easier said than done, but you should work on self acceptance. As others have already said, your skin looks great. If you wore a good moisturizer and a thin layer of silicone based foundation primer, just on its own, it would help to soften any texture. I have the same problem with textured skin on my forehead that would hardly constitute as actual scarring, and primer does wonders.

MemberMember
(@factoid)

Posted : 10/02/2015 5:47 pm

Or just have one good deep resurfacing procedure and be done with it.

Phantom scarring is all the rage now, it seems.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 10/06/2015 12:58 am

Feigning being devastated by non-existent scars to get validation. This forum has been overtaken with these types of posts. Everyone who genuinely wants to help is over these types of posts.

George26 liked