Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheGuy123

Are These Rolling Scars? Pictures Included

I have attached three pictures of my forehead. My forehead has some red marks/PIH near my eyebrows but other than that my forehead is clear of marks. The pictures show uneven texture which looks worst in bright lights. My forehead feels a little uneven also. I was just wondering, are these rolling scars?? Will they heal?? What treatment do you recommend?

My forehead was clear and smooth prior to accutane I took a few months back.

Edited by TheGuy123

I would fuc*ing love you're skin, Seriously why are you even having second thoughts about wanting to fix that... What?? I don't even see'ing anything man

Gheez man

skyline is right

You do not have anything

You have the skin of my 5 year old cousin dude

You do not even have wrinkles :D

Thanks for the responses. That light isn't that bad but when I am in bright light the texture looks soooo uneven and looks so much like 'waves'. I am certain that they are rolling scars.

Easier said than done, but you should work on self acceptance. As others have already said, your skin looks great. If you wore a good moisturizer and a thin layer of silicone based foundation primer, just on its own, it would help to soften any texture. I have the same problem with textured skin on my forehead that would hardly constitute as actual scarring, and primer does wonders.

Or just have one good deep resurfacing procedure and be done with it.

Phantom scarring is all the rage now, it seems.

Feigning being devastated by non-existent scars to get validation.  This forum has been overtaken with these types of posts.  Everyone who genuinely wants to help is over these types of posts.