Notifications
Clear all

Experiences With Ziana? ++

MemberMember
(@kimber607)

Posted : 10/01/2015 1:29 pm

might be only one of the rx products I havent tried

Im 4.5 mnth post tane and my derm rec gentle cleanser/moisturizer and ziana every other night (it's .25 retin-a and topical antibiotic)

thanks

kim

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 10/04/2015 1:31 pm

Hi Kim. I used Ziana consistently for four months and i hated it. Breakouts were pretty bad and i was always wary of it losing its effectiveness due to the antibiotic in it. With that said, my skin is very unusual so it is worth a shot. To its credit, it was very gentle.

My motto is to go low and slow.

MemberMember
(@rittdk01)

Posted : 10/04/2015 1:45 pm

That's what I have used on and off for a year. I have used it every night for about four months and am 100%clear at the moment. its the topical u would want post accutane, since it's the easiest on your skin. I still use neutrogena moisturizer over the top to keep from getting too dry

MemberMember
(@omgosh)

Posted : 10/05/2015 5:52 pm

I used it for a couple of months with no results. My acne actually continued to get worse while I was using it. On the bright side, it wasn't very irritating. It made my skin pretty dry for the first few weeks, but I was able to fix that with a copious amount of moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@jwaltersrn)

Posted : 10/20/2015 6:37 pm

Ive been using Ziana nightly for 8 weeks, and my skin texture is flawless. Now planning to up the retinoid to help with hyperpigmentation since breakouts have stopped. Going to use up this tube, and then increase, but I highly recommend. I feel like it has been the saving grace for my surface acne, since my oral medications take care of the deep stuff!

Good luck to you!

Megan123 liked
MemberMember
(@megan123)

Posted : 02/20/2016 2:54 am

On 20 October 2015 at 5:22 AM, JWaltersRN said:

Ive been using Ziana nightly for 8 weeks, and my skin texture is flawless. Now planning to up the retinoid to help with hyperpigmentation since breakouts have stopped. Going to use up this tube, and then increase, but I highly recommend. I feel like it has been the saving grace for my surface acne, since my oral medications take care of the deep stuff!

Good luck to you!

Hey did you experience any bumpiness on your face at the beginning of the treatment. Like tiny whiteheads bumps?? Please reply