Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on tazorac for 4 months now with some success but still suffer from persistent mild acne with OILY skin.

My derm just prescribed clindamycin topical to put on in the morning to help with the oiliness.

Has anyone used this and has it helped at all? My concern is that with so much alcohol it leaves my skin real tight which I feel will cause me to produce more oil.

Sometimes, I feel that my derm doesn't know what he is doing. Please let me know if this helped for you at all.

Thanks!

Yes, I just posted yesterday with my satisfaction with topical clindamyacin. I aslo have persistant mild acne, and not ready myself to for strong measures.

There is one clindamycin SOLUTION (apologies for the caps) with heaps of alcohol and then CLEOCIN lotion which doesn't. I have the later which has made which happy. I although I do have dry skin naturally so cannot comment on it's oil effectiveness.

I mix the the cleocin with BP a 20-80 combination, with Dan's during the day and 10% at night. Benzaclin is basically this but at 20 or so times the price.

Hope this helps.