Notifications
Clear all

Suncreen And Acne Prone Skin

MemberMember
(@ben007)

Posted : 09/23/2015 3:43 am

:D I live in sunny Australia and the heat is just about to work it's way up. My body is prone to acne and I was wondering if anyone knows which suncare products are best for the skin. I've heard that sunscreen can be useful in fading hyperpigmentation marks and obviously I require a non-comedogenic one. Is there a brand anyone can recommend me?

MemberMember
(@exning)

Posted : 09/24/2015 10:32 pm

Elta Md, you can find it on amazon. I live in the desert and have been struggling to find a sunscreen that isnt greasy. Im very oily and acne prone.

It is literally THE best sunscreen ive used on my face. It goes on silky smooth and matte, its like a miracle haha

MemberMember
(@ben007)

Posted : 09/27/2015 5:20 am

Thanks I will invest into that. However I kinda need sunscreen asap so I picked up a "Cancer Council sensitive" bottle.

In reference to my legs and arms, do I apply sunscreen after cleansing in the shower? or does it not matter if I shower when get home. Also, does sunscreen need to be removed at the end of the day?

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 09/29/2015 5:15 pm

My derm recommended Sunscence (I don't know how it's spelt exactly) for when I went to Florida on a holiday. It worked well and didn't break me out :)