Notifications
Clear all

Tired Of Life..

MemberMember
(@painandglory)

Posted : 09/23/2015 1:32 am

WE'LL im writing this post because lately i have been feeling suicidal. Today i lost my job, my girl, my sister, and on top off that i have severe acne. Sometimes i pray and ask god why do i have to go threw so much, when i'm really a good person. We'll that's enough of my rant i'm just depressed. I just want to know does any body else feel the same way? and if so how did you get threw it without just ending it all?

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 09/23/2015 9:12 am

I'm so sorry to hear that... it sounds like an awful time for you.

I can't offer much advice or support, but I can tell you what helped me earlier this year.

Earlier this year I was suicidal. I cried every day, thought about ways to kill myself. I barely left the house in five months. My career was over, my social life was dying, my family were beginning to dislike me... it was awful.

One thing that helped me massively during this time was online gaming. I play an MMO and basically ended up talking to a lot of people on there via voicechat, and making some awesome friends (i've even met one in real life now as well), and it just helped me be more social without having to worry about my appearance because they couldn't see me. It really distracted me.

Watching acne-related videos on youtube also really really helped me during the tough times, just seeing other people going through what I'm going through (sometimes even worse), just helped give me some encouragement when I really needed it. On top of that, this site is AMAZING for support. Everyone here suffers from acne or some kind of skin problem, so everyone knows how you're feeling (especially on this particular forum). VENT VENT VENT. Honestly, as long as you're just open to receiving advice and suggestions, everyone here will listen. :) 🙂

Whenever I got those horrible thoughts, I'd lock myself in the bathroom, sit on the floor in the dark, cry my heart out and go online on my phone t o either this forum or youtube. Even today I was watching countless acne videos! I just find they help so much.

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 09/24/2015 4:12 pm

WE'LL im writing this post because lately i have been feeling suicidal. Today i lost my job, my girl, my sister, and on top off that i have severe acne. Sometimes i pray and ask god why do i have to go threw so much, when i'm really a good person. We'll that's enough of my rant i'm just depressed. I just want to know does any body else feel the same way? and if so how did you get threw it without just ending it all?

I had severe acne and I'm left with horrendous scarring. It sucks but I can tell you that there are resources out there to improve yourself. Do you still have acne? Please message me if you want to talk. Know that you are not alone.