Notifications
Clear all

Question About Scar Treatment Timing

MemberMember
(@kambizan)

Posted : 09/22/2015 4:43 am

Hey guys,

I have done subcision followed immediately by fr laser some months ago as my first round of treatment. Then after a month and a half, I had a TCA cross session and my doctor wanted to do another session two weeks after but based on what I had read in here I knew it takes up to even three month for the cross technique to heal and do it's job so I didn't go for that session. I want to wait a full three month until my next cross session. Now it's been two month and my question is : can I go for a needling session right now (he said I need needling too) and next month go for my second TCA cross? Does this sound like a good plan with enough time for healing?

MemberMember
(@kristyan)

Posted : 09/22/2015 8:09 am

I heard that it is the best to do laser at the end, after all other treatments. Have you seen any improvement already?

MemberMember
(@kambizan)

Posted : 09/23/2015 4:44 am

I heard that it is the best to do laser at the end, after all other treatments. Have you seen any improvement already?

Improvements sure, but not enough. I guess I have to do multiple sessions of each treatment for maximum improvement and it will take a long time. That's what I'm gonna do.

Anyway, no one can answer my question?

MemberMember
(@kambizan)

Posted : 09/24/2015 4:52 pm

Bump