Finding Time For Th...

Notifications
Clear all

Finding Time For The Regimen

MemberMember
(@flatday)

Posted : 09/19/2015 6:08 pm

Hi everyone. I've been on the regimen for about two months now, and I'm pretty happy with the results. Although I'm not completely clear yet, I read how it can take up to four months to get completely clear skin. Anyways, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with the regimen since school began. It's hard to fit it in to my morning schedule without waking up ridiculously early, and sometimes I just don't have time to do it at night. Does anyone have any suggestions how I could decrease the amount of time the regimen takes to apply without irritating my skin or not getting the full effects?

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/20/2015 12:15 am

I am not entirely sure if you wait a couple minute to apply BP after cleansing your face...but it is totally possible to skip that. I wash my face in the shower then once I get out I apply the BP. Then I get in a quick breakfast, brush my teeth, get dressed then do the moisturizer. So I usually have 15-20 minutes between my BP and Moisturizer application.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 09/20/2015 12:53 pm

My best advice is to just make it part of your usual morning routine, rather that "add in extra time to do it".

For instance, most people shower or wash their face in the morning anyway so that really is not an extra thing to have to do. After you have washed, go ahead and get your clothes on. By the time you are dressed your face should be dry enough to apply the bp. Take a couple of minutes to apply the bp then as it is drying go about your morning. Fix a cup of coffee, eat breakfast, fix your hair, feed the dog, check email, pack your backpack or whatever you would normally do to get ready to go. Then apply the moisturizer and you are good to go. It really should not add a lot of time to your morning unless you are just sitting around waiting in between the steps.

Hope that helps.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 09/28/2015 11:01 pm

Unless you're like me and it takes about 20-30 minutes to get up and leave the house, adding extra time is necessary haha I literally sit and wait for bp to dry. ><