Do You Feel Acne Cr...

Notifications
Clear all

Do You Feel Acne Creates Problems In Your Life?

MemberMember
(@ae1976)

Posted : 09/19/2015 8:16 am

Do you think that having acne has caused you to be passed up for a job, rejected by a man/woman? Do you think people judge you because of acne? How does it make you feel knowing that something not within your control actually controls you?

MemberMember
(@stillacne)

Posted : 10/01/2015 11:42 pm

Job interview?

Depends on your age and what sort of job you are applying. Good makeup can cover up acnes if needed.

You might get people staring at you... especially working with kids, those so-called "innocent" kids can make some very hurting remarks.

Problem in my life caused by acne?

Depression. Looking at other teenagers on the bus or at mall or even the one interviewed by TV crew showing on huge tv, I see many smooth skins, or just some minor acnes the one that won't leave any scars while realising mine is still popping out every now and then.

MemberMember
(@geekgirl13)

Posted : 10/26/2015 4:23 am

Do you think that having acne has caused you to be passed up for a job, rejected by a man/woman? Do you think people judge you because of acne? How does it make you feel knowing that something not within your control actually controls you?

Acne has ruinedmy life.
I can't do the things i want to,my self confidence is very low and i struggle to form any sort of close relationship with anyone. Sorry to be so depressing but its true.

MemberMember
(@convinceme)

Posted : 10/26/2015 8:26 pm

You don't say?