Notifications
Clear all

Finally Done With Accutane!

MemberMember
(@cshock1)

Posted : 09/18/2015 11:40 am

Well I did it.

6 long dry months and I'm finally done!

It's been such a curse but a little blessing.

At one end I rarely break out, and if I do it's one little blemish and it goes away the next day. Today is my first day without taking any pills and I'm interested to see if this lasts. I'm looking forward to no more dry cracking lips, less flaked skin, and better skin tone. Right now I have red dots from the terrible initial outbreak I had and hopefully with some cream that will go away. My upper cheeks are dry, red, and rashy and I expect that to go down. That's my only problem right now.

I'm moving to England next month so I'm nervous how my face is going to react to the humidity.

Here's my final side effects:

Dry Lips

Flakes skin

Fatigue

My back pain went away within four months which is a plus!

I'm male, 19 years old, 5"10 145lbs and I was on 60mg total.

So far so good!

MemberMember
(@kimber607)

Posted : 09/18/2015 3:23 pm

AWESSSOOOOMMMEEEEE!

congrats!

MemberMember
(@kitp)

Posted : 09/18/2015 4:34 pm

That's really good news congratulations!

Just to let you know I'm English and live here and it isn't humid at all... :)

MemberMember
(@chippy1)

Posted : 09/18/2015 5:09 pm

Well I did it.

6 long dry months and I'm finally done!

It's been such a curse but a little blessing.

At one end I rarely break out, and if I do it's one little blemish and it goes away the next day. Today is my first day without taking any pills and I'm interested to see if this lasts. I'm looking forward to no more dry cracking lips, less flaked skin, and better skin tone. Right now I have red dots from the terrible initial outbreak I had and hopefully with some cream that will go away. My upper cheeks are dry, red, and rashy and I expect that to go down. That's my only problem right now.

I'm moving to England next month so I'm nervous how my face is going to react to the humidity.

Here's my final side effects:

Dry Lips

Flakes skin

Fatigue

My back pain went away within four months which is a plus!

I'm male, 19 years old, 5"10 145lbs and I was on 60mg total.

So far so good!

Great news! Congrats!.......and as KitP has mentioned....dont worry about the humidity...we get lots of rain and very little humidity over here! ;)