Accutane Log

MemberMember
(@jamesballer)

Posted : 09/16/2015 1:55 pm

Hello everyone, so I started accutane June 20, 2015. I am currently on day 89 and will begin my fourth month in two days. I am feeling a little down because my face has only gotten worse. Before accutane my face was mild, a lot of red marks but not too many active pimples at a given time. These last 3 months my face exploded. Really need some hope. Will it heal rapidly in these last 3 months? Will try to keep a log starting month 4. Any hope?

Has anybody lost hope the first 3 months and have it work as they expected by end of treatment?

MemberMember
(@jhdfdhjj)

Posted : 09/20/2015 11:58 pm

I start next month and am worried of it getting a lot worse than where I started at. I've seen many people that get worse for the first 4-5 months and then the last month they clear up so you should be okay.

You should post pictures so others have an idea of what's going on.

It might help me decide if going on accutane is really worth it.

But keep us updated!

MemberMember
(@jamesballer)

Posted : 09/21/2015 3:37 pm

I start next month and am worried of it getting a lot worse than where I started at. I've seen many people that get worse for the first 4-5 months and then the last month they clear up so you should be okay.

You should post pictures so others have an idea of what's going on.

It might help me decide if going on accutane is really worth it.

But keep us updated!

Day 94 nothing much to report..... Hopefully things start to look up. Breaking out much less but still breaking out. Mostly red marks is my problem.. alot of red marks.