Notifications
Clear all

Alba Botanica Fast Fix For A Pimple

MemberMember
(@mrl27)

Posted : 09/15/2015 11:23 am

I couldn't find many reviews for this online, maybe because it's a pretty new product. But I'm curious if anyone has tried it. It's got 6% sulfur with willow bark extract and licorice root. It's almost like a tinted concealer but a spot treatment all in one. I used it on a monster pimple (painful, hard, inflamed) and it felt kinda dried up the next day and less painful. Its a few days later and now its a flat scab. I think i might use tiny bits of it all over my breakouts now to see if it will clear them up.

Let me know if you have tried this or have had any success with a particular ingredient (sulfur)

51WiB6M%2B%2BTL.jpg

post-476087-0-29514200-1442334145.jpg

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 09/15/2015 1:05 pm

i've had good luck with the bare minerals blemish therapy and i think that stuff is only 3% sulfur. i dont get much acne anymore but i do have one small stubborn spot that i might try this stuff on. i would think with 6% sulfur it would work pretty darn fast. did it dry out the spots a lot? i know when i used to use the blemish therapy stuff it really dried the crap out of my skin.

MemberMember
(@mrl27)

Posted : 09/15/2015 6:34 pm

I used it on my forehead and it made the pimple dry and flaky kind of. The pimple is gone now but it still feels dried up.

MemberMember
(@magicclear13)

Posted : 09/15/2015 8:38 pm

I know you find things that works for the issue at hand, and I'm sure it works fine, But try something that will keep from happening , so you don't need to take that step , of hiding with a cover. This works at keeping the issue at bay. You may have read this already

I have found that use these two products, that anyone can find . Over the counter .Its weird , but it works.

I use it to clear acne on top of my bald head, I do ware a cap most of the time outdoors.

It clear my acne up in about 3 days , and still keeping it clear.

I use these two products: Find a solution of salicylic acid 2% as in Oxy cleaning pads, Or just the solution itself.

Second product: plan ole simple Gold Bond medicated powder , I use the triple action strength

How to use after a cleaning of the face , keep in mind I used it only on top of my head.

Wipe your face with the pads (salicylic acid) well done, after that ( before bed time) powder the face with thin layer of Gold Bond , and use it during the day if you don't use to much . Powder it lightly. Thats it , use it regularly and notice the change in a few days. Note : at bedtime use a heavy powder surface to adsorb nightime oil

What the salicylic acid does is clean the face well of oil, and the pores.

What the Gold Bond medicated powder does , it keeps the oil that surfaces on the face and adsorbs the oil , so it does not re-enter the open pores on your skin,

Sounds simple , but simple things do work

Believe me , it works