Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Had Filler Dissolved?

MemberMember
(@michi31)

Posted : 09/14/2015 4:39 pm

I had juvederm ultra plus injected 3 weeks ago to rolling scars/cortisone atrophy on the side of my chin. The good news is it filled. The bad news is there is a large lump over the area. I have my follow up in 3 days and am torn whether to have it injected. I'd like it taken down but not all the way. From what I've read not only is this hard to do but there are risks of dissolving your own skin. I'm really not sure and obsessing constantly. Any advice?

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 09/16/2015 6:37 am

I would give it a little more time to settle. Vigorous massage often helps to flatten the lump out. Hyaluronidase is expensive. If you really really hate it, I would consider it but give it some time first, it's only been 3 weeks.

MemberMember
(@michi31)

Posted : 07/27/2016 10:34 am

Just to update. It has been 11 months and nothing has changed. The filler has not gone down at all. Although the indent I was concerned with is filled, I still have the lump and it emphasized some scarring above that as well (that didn't develop - it was like that right away). Life is sort of the same as before - good days and bad days. Overall I regret this and am wondering if I'm looking at years and years like this...