Notifications
Clear all

Really Struggling With Ocm

MemberMember
(@hopelessboy)

Posted : 09/13/2015 9:55 pm

I really hope someone can help me, no one ever responds to my threads.

I started OCM with hemp oil(0 rating on the scale) a month ago. A month later, I'm suffering from small painful breakouts and my skin overall looks like a complete mess with so many hyperpigmentation spots. I have acne on my forehad, and my jawline. I thought purging only lasts 1 week but for me, it got better but then suddenly went downhill. I do the OCM after my shower in the morning, rubbing the hemp oil on dry skin massaging for a minute, and using a washcloth to put hot water on my face and wipe twice.

I thought hemp oil was supposed to be amazing, but its not getting me the results I want. I really want to avoid having to use chemical washes because of all of the disadvantages down the road.

Can someone please please help me?

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 09/14/2015 3:34 pm

My personal experience with ocm was nothing but bad. I never tried hemp but almost all oils I tried broke me out :( Currently I wash with nothing but distilled water, or I don't wash at all. My skin is a lot calmer this way.

MemberMember
(@tea-rex)

Posted : 09/21/2015 11:29 pm

Cleansing with hemp oil has never harmed my skin. Maybe you are not wiping it all off entirely. What I suggest is still use the hemp seed oil (btw what kind are you using?) if you like as a pre-cleanse then wash off the residue with a mild cleanser. My skin is very VERY prone to clogged pores--I ain't kiddin'!--and I do not think that this is what's causing your acne to flare up.

Perhaps the culprit is another product or cosmetic that you have in your routine? Make up? Moisturizer? Serum? Etc... I think a little background info will allow us to further assist you. :)