Notifications
Clear all

What's The Severity Of My Acne

MemberMember
(@criz98)

Posted : 09/12/2015 10:08 pm

Is my acne mild moderate or severe, I've tried out lots of over the counters and prescriptions and nothing has worked out , I've gone on doxy 100mg twice , tetracycline , no 2%,5%,10%, tretinoid , chemical peels , pca products , clindamicin gel and clindamicin solution, erythromycin benzoyl, nothing has worked , I'm Gona start now Bactrim, epidou ,and clindamicin , I want accutane but idk hoe to

Ask , I think after I take this I'm able to take it tane.(also is my acne nodules and cyst ?

post-486494-0-67583100-1442113418.jpg

post-486494-0-13806500-1442113437.jpg

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 09/13/2015 12:00 am

I would say the severity of your acne is moderate nodular-cystic acne. You also have quite a few macrocomedones, papules and pustules. This type of acne responds relatively well to accutane. You should ask the dermatologist who has prescribed you the medication above, or see a dermatologist to do so. Good luck!

Criz98 liked
MemberMember
(@nicholas1994)

Posted : 09/13/2015 6:32 am

dont go on accutane, it has ruined my life, and my skin is shit. just stop using products. Wash your face at night with warm water but dont ever rub the skin kind of just throw it over your face, and in the morning also in the shower just run water over your face. Also cut out dairy and alcohol/smoking for a while and you will notice a difference. guaranteed.

MemberMember
(@criz98)

Posted : 09/13/2015 7:55 pm

I would say the severity of your acne is moderate nodular-cystic acne. You also have quite a few macrocomedones, papules and pustules. This type of acne responds relatively well to accutane. You should ask the dermatologist who has prescribed you the medication above, or see a dermatologist to do so. Good luck!

thx a lot was very informative , you think my acne will scar? I try not to pick at it or Pop

My pimples

dont go on accutane, it has ruined my life, and my skin is shit. just stop using products. Wash your face at night with warm water but dont ever rub the skin kind of just throw it over your face, and in the morning also in the shower just run water over your face. Also cut out dairy and alcohol/smoking for a while and you will notice a difference. guaranteed.

thax for the info , can you plz elaborate on how accutane ruined you life plz? And thx

MemberMember
(@lore91)

Posted : 09/14/2015 5:20 am

Contrary, accutane has saved my life. I was suicidal due to my skin before I went on it. Now I've finished and my skin is great. Sure, I have some very vibrant red marks and still get the annoyances like ingrowns from shaving and the odd insignificant pimple, but it's nothing a tiny dab of concealer couldn't hide (i'm a dude btw, and have an awesome tiny concealer stick which i put on two red marks )

Criz98 liked
MemberMember
(@criz98)

Posted : 09/14/2015 10:35 am

Contrary, accutane has saved my life. I was suicidal due to my skin before I went on it. Now I've finished and my skin is great. Sure, I have some very vibrant red marks and still get the annoyances like ingrowns from shaving and the odd insignificant pimple, but it's nothing a tiny dab of concealer couldn't hide (i'm a dude btw, and have an awesome tiny concealer stick which i put on two red marks )

hey man thanks this is the stuff I wana hear lol , can you plz tell me some stuff like was your acne worst or better than mine , and what stuff did you get prescribed before u took accutane , I wana know cuz I wana get it prescribed

MemberMember
(@hugh1995)

Posted : 09/14/2015 1:12 pm

You use concealer? I'm a guy too and i've been thinking of doing that but I don't want people to talk.. Do people notice that you're wearing it?

MemberMember
(@louisa1996)

Posted : 09/14/2015 6:09 pm

If you go on my gallery you will see how amazing accutane is and how it changed my life. People say I had the worst acne they've ever seen. Feel free to message me

MemberMember
(@nicholas1994)

Posted : 09/15/2015 4:53 am

thx a lot was very informative , you think my acne will scar? I try not to pick at it or Pop

My pimples

thax for the info , can you plz elaborate on how accutane ruined you life plz? And thx

I've aged about 10 years in the past year, personally believe this is down to my body not producing any oils anymore. I'm so dry like a lizard. My horrible dry lips side effect never went away. My hair is so frizzy like straw (but when I was on accutane it started to grow crazy curly) so I can't use gel or anything because it makes my hair fall out. I've had anxiety and depression - I don't know how this one started. But it is related to tane. But worst of all I have severe IBS and trust me you don't want that ;) if I could go back I would. But hey, I'm only one guy.