Notifications
Clear all

1 Year And Still There..

MemberMember
(@kuroyuri)

Posted : 09/12/2015 12:25 pm

I've been having this (I am not sure what this's called) for more than a year. i tried many things (including scrub, mask and oils) but nothing works. What should I do? any suggestion?

post-489671-0-60665700-1442139265.jpg

MemberMember
(@magicclear13)

Posted : 09/12/2015 1:17 pm

Use this method , I just posted a few minutes ago

I came across using two over the counter products that can found at the drug store or any other store.
This compelely cleared up my acne issue on top of my head in about 3 days, no more new ones amerged.
Using these two products
Gold Bond Medicated powder ( Extra Strength )
Salicylic acid 2% or use Oxy Pads- at 2 %
How to use, I clean my face well, and then use the oxy pads to finish up cleaning the pores and the oil off the face .(in my case , I used it on my bald head to clear the acne)
After the use of Oxy clean 2% , dry face and then
Using a small make-up powder pad, or foam pad. Powder the face lightly during the day( very light)
At night after the cleaning with Oxy clean pads, powder the face heavy and it will absord the oil during the night.
Same routine every day, to keep it clear.
What the Oxy Acne med does- clears the oil and helps clear the pores.
What the medicated powder does , is it adsorbs the oil, all day long and night when you sleep.
In turn , it keeps the oil in the powder and does not let it return to plug the pores , which gets infected , and acne grows again.
It works for me, Not everyone will see the same results
Best of Luck
Richard